Advise the next plat to the person above you

For both RetroPuppeteer and xXHeroStar1988Xx, I recommend you to platinum...

1L9e41ed.png

I advise platinuming Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. This is as good, if not better, then Assassin's Creed II, which is a 10/10 game. Only thing I find difficult in platinuming this is the legendary ships and grinding for level 55. Other then that, this is a easy platinum. (I helped my cousin get all of the single-player trophies.)

(Below: Please don't say the Walking Dead.)

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Thief, 3 trophies away from platinum

But it's a horrible game that I never want to go near again. :(

Also, one of those 3 trophies are the platinum so am not three away from the platinum trophy.

I advise platinuming Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. This is as good, if not better, then Assassin's Creed II, which is a 10/10 game. Only thing I find difficult in platinuming this is the legendary ships and grinding for level 55. 

(Below: Please don't say the Walking Dead.)

I would sya it's better than any Assassins Creed game, love the whole series. Oh and there's a cheat to beat the legendary ships that works on all but the twin ships (Which are easier than the other ships), you jump on the ship and kill the whole crew so you don't actually have to naval fight the,.

Why not The Walking Dead, it's an easy platinum and one of the best games that I've ever played and  if you only bought episode 1, buy the rest, it has has a cheap season pass.

Dead Space 3 is easy if your not buying The Walking Dead.

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

Trine 2 but I would really suggest getting those Sound Shapes DLC trophies. First time a see a platinum with a 43%

DLC trophies doesn't really mattter as much as platinum so I won't be getting much DLC until i finish the games I have now.

You should go for Watch Dogs, you're like a trophy away and I found that platinum very easy.

Edited by SoIidWoIf