Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,544 posts in this topic

^have a ton of patience on Extreme and in the V.R missions. Don't give in to frustration.

Since you seem to plat everything you play, finish up that Metal Gear Solid 4. Or something you havent popped in yet.

SSF4, those online battles are easy as hell :P

Borderlands 2, I'll start playing it soon with a friend. First game was good, hope this one will be better.

uncharted 1 is a simple one really easy to get i mean REAL EASY!!! lol

Edited by Saber778

Mass Effect 2

Anyone else find it annoying when you see a PSN Profile trophy card and click it but it's just an image?

Battlefield 4, you seem to have most single player trophies, the rest aren't hard and the multiplayer ones are easy just take a while. Also it's a really nice plat to have, hopefully you don't have problems with the assignments glitching like I did.

Anyone else find it annoying when you see a PSN Profile trophy card and click it but it's just an image?

Battlefield 4, you seem to have most single player trophies, the rest aren't hard and the multiplayer ones are easy just take a while. Also it's a really nice plat to have, hopefully you don't have problems with the assignments glitching like I did.

Sorry, how do you link it to your PSN Profile page?

Sorry, how do you link it to your PSN Profile page?

Not saying your doing anything wrong just I personally like clicking it when I see it to go to people's pages and honestly I can't remember how I did it, I think you need to copy one of the different links in trophy cards or else you need too not post as image? Someone else can expand on this, I did it a long time ago.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

try GTA V: the single player is that difficult, the collectables are easy if you use the map on the social club site of rockstar and the multiplayer will take a will but if you do the correct mission it will not be that difficult

The walking dead season 2, now that the last episode is out. I need to do the same tbh.

The Last of Us: Remastered, two 'It can't be for nothing' would be pretty cool :D

Edited by Omar

I suggest you do Skyrim, it's a lot less annoying than it seems.