Advise the next plat to the person above you

Anyone else find it annoying when you see a PSN Profile trophy card and click it but it's just an image?

Battlefield 4, you seem to have most single player trophies, the rest aren't hard and the multiplayer ones are easy just take a while. Also it's a really nice plat to have, hopefully you don't have problems with the assignments glitching like I did.

Anyone else find it annoying when you see a PSN Profile trophy card and click it but it's just an image?

Battlefield 4, you seem to have most single player trophies, the rest aren't hard and the multiplayer ones are easy just take a while. Also it's a really nice plat to have, hopefully you don't have problems with the assignments glitching like I did.

Sorry, how do you link it to your PSN Profile page?

Sorry, how do you link it to your PSN Profile page?

Not saying your doing anything wrong just I personally like clicking it when I see it to go to people's pages and honestly I can't remember how I did it, I think you need to copy one of the different links in trophy cards or else you need too not post as image? Someone else can expand on this, I did it a long time ago.

Edited by SoIidWoIf