Advise the next plat to the person above you

It's not that easy! Especially when you keep on losing in the playoffs on a Online Association. There's also that 82-0 grind that I have to do before November which seems impossible unless 2K keeps the servers up! SKIP MY POST

It's one of the hardest and most brutal platinums to achieve on PSN as that is why only 45 out of 40,000 people have platinumed it. Nothing is easy about it.

OT: And I say go for Strider and then continue Alice Madness Returns. :)

*skip my post*

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

It's one of the hardest and most brutal platinums to achieve on PSN as that is why only 45 out of 40,000 people have platinumed it. Nothing is easy about it.

OT: And I say go for Strider and then continue Alice Madness Returns. :)

*skip my post*

Was wanting to plat Strider, but I have no idea how to pull a glitch in order to stay at the final boss(just like Guacamele) instead of starting over and fight the worst enemies where I will even hate the game much more than my first playthrough. 

If you want a grind, try getting the platinum for Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes. It's an amazing game, and none of the trophies are too difficult.

If you want something short-term instead, try Remember Me. It has an interesting story and takes only about a week or two to platinum.