Advise the next plat to the person above you

I'd say go for Red Dead Redemption as you're fairly close and the remaining online trophies shouldn't be too hard with the use of the sites gaming sessions.

(Too whoever does me, don't say Mass Effect or The Walking Dead as I'll have them shortly :D )

You have the most...interesting taste in games I think I've ever seen. I would definitely say that you are far from a run-of-the-mill gamer. Man...how do you chose your games?

Go back and finish The Beatles: Rock Band. It's your oldest incomplete game.

Erm... I don't really know the games you've started, so I can't really say which one you should Plat next... But I'd say Shadow of the Colossus, because you're 90% done with that game =)

Edited by kipmetknoflook

GT5...you can do it \(%o%)/

Now I just finished platting LA Noire so I need an idea for my next one  :hmm:  So please select from the following :)

Sports Champions

Mass Effect 2

God of War Ascension

Resonance of Fate

Kingdom of Amalur

Killzone 3

Deus Ex

Metal Gear Solid 3

Shadows of the Damned

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

De Blob 2

Please help ^_^

Edited by Dr_Mayus

GT5...you can do it \(%o%)/

Now I just finished platting LA Noire so I need an idea for my next one  :hmm:  So please select from the following :)

Sports Champions

Mass Effect 2

God of War Ascension

Resonance of Fate

Kingdom of Amalur

Killzone 3

Deus Ex

Metal Gear Solid 3

Shadows of the Damned

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

De Blob 2

Please help ^_^

Out of those platinums I would say 3 of them stand out as easier platinums in this order :D

1. Metal Gear Solid 3 ( such a fun and awesome game)

2.Killzone 3 ( nothing hard about it)

3. God Of War Ascension :)

Hope this helps :D

Man_with_wdjat - You should go for the Burnout Paradise platinum as its a fun game and nothing to hard about the trophy list :D

Edited by razza123-

@Dr_Mayus: Mass Effect 2. If you use an level 30 Infiltrator with the Widow or Mattock 80% of Insanity is a cake-walk, and there is at least one side mission per power that you can use the repeat trick on to get the power trophies.

@ razza123: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

@Dr_Mayus: Mass Effect 2. If you use an level 30 Infiltrator with the Widow or Mattock 80% of Insanity is a cake-walk, and there is at least one side mission per power that you can use the repeat trick on to get the power trophies.

@ razza123: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Yeah but I played Soldier on my first playthrough so I am stuck with that unless I start again.

@Bunny-Heavy Rain at 0% :o...that is a gaming travesty :(

Yeah but I played Soldier on my first playthrough so I am stuck with that unless I start again.

@Bunny-Heavy Rain at 0% :o...that is a gaming travesty :(

Haha I agree! I completed that game in a different account and have been lazy to do so in this one lol I will though! its on my upcoming list =]

Thats a long list so I'll just go with borderlands

Haha I agree! I completed that game in a different account and have been lazy to do so in this one lol I will though! its on my upcoming list =]

Thats a long list so I'll just go with borderlands

I was playing borderlands but by yourself it is boring :( and all my friends have platted it and moved on already

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the game is easy AND you only have left 1 trophy and is not that hard, I think from the 3 uncharteds, the worse Crushing Mode was on Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 is not easy but also not difficult and the 1st is easy so go for it and then you can add this platinum trophy in your platinum cabinet