Advise the next plat to the person above you

Fastandslow, I would like to see you go for either the SSX or Lollipop Chainsaw platinum trophy. I personally enjoyed both games, and I think getting their platinum trophies would be good fun. As for whoever chooses a game for me, I have a fairly decent backlog that needs to be dealt with, so don't hesitate to advise the first game on my list that you would like to see me complete. However, please don't pick anything with co-op or MP trophies unless you want to help me boost for them. I find that getting MP trophies properly can quite often be annoyingly tedious. Also, I've completed Fallout: New Vegas, but I did so on Steam, so I don't have any of the trophies for it on my PlayStation Network account. There are also quite a few games which I sold to purchase more games, so I've listed those ones below.

Games I no longer own:

- Call of Duty: Black Ops II

- Darksiders

- Darksiders II

- Dead Island

- Dead Rising 2

- Devil May Cry HD Collection

- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

- F.E.A.R. 3

- Fight Night Champion

- God of War HD Collection

- God of War Origins Collection

- God of War III

- Lollipop Chainsaw

- Mass Effect Trilogy

- Max Payne 3

- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

- Prototype 2

- Resident Evil 5

- Resident Evil 6

- Silent Hill HD Collection

- Tomb Raider

• Like 1

Man oh man. You have so many to choose from. Still you should go for "farcry 3" mainly because you only have the 5 onlne trophies to get. You could have that in one night. It's not that hard.

Maybe revisit Back to the Future. You're pretty close.

I would advise against Skate 3. I got that a while ago and the Mass Murderer trophy and Team Practice trophies were awful.

• Like 2

Maybe revisit Back to the Future. You're pretty close.

I would advise against Skate 3. I got that a while ago and the Mass Murderer trophy and Team Practice trophies were awful.

Yeah, my nightmare is Back to the Future. My wife was suppose to plat it but that was "before" the pending divorce. I hated the game.....but of course It's a good idea. I'll get on that one. Skate 3 I'm not doing. There is some trophy where you have to get it online but the servers do not work so it's un-platable.

Dragon, you need to keep going for kingdom hearts. You have a ton of finished games man! there's barely anything else to go for with you

• Like 2