Advise the next plat to the person above you

So many platinum trophies are far from done, are you planning on working on them?

I'd say Dante's Inferno is pretty close in comparison to your other games and doesn't look like it requires a lot of grinding.

You should also start The Last of Us if you have it, it's on your games list, it's an amazing game and the trophies aren't that hard.

• Like 1

Hey, Yuri!  Damn, you people with the tons of plats. LOL Hafta look through your whole list to see what you haven't played/platinumed.  I'd say after taking a VERY quick look either Red Dead Redemption which I see you've played, but haven't platinumed yet or my favorite game ever, Final Fantasy XIII.  Though you don't appear to be much of a RPG gamer from what I could tell by my quick look.

Yeah, I guess you took a look at my trophy profile.  Yeah, haven't platted it.  Couldn't get into it for whatever reason.  Took a look at yours. Hmm.  Lotta unfinished games.  Guess you don't care much about platinuming games.  That's cool.  If you wanna suggestion for a game you've already played that's fairly challenging to platinum, maybe Black Ops.  An easy one, go for Minecraft.

Hey, Jello. Good to see a friend on here. Yes, yes. I've been working on TLoU PS4 as of late. Planning to get back to Skyrim next year and 100% it. Looking at your profile, I'd say Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Red Dead Redemption or Enslaved: odyssey to the West.

• Like 1

I'd say keep working on The Last of Us Remastered because you've already got the multiplayer trophies finished and the story is amazing and not too hard. I finished it in two playthroughs. All I need to do is finish of multiplayer but am waiting to make the plat my 1000th trophy.

Hey, Wolvie. That's exactly what I'm doing. Took a quick look. I dunno. You already said you're working on TLoU also like me. So, yeah, finish that. Oustide of that, I highly recommend the entire Uncharted series and my favorite game ever, Final Fantasy XIII. Though XIII is an incredibly long grind to platinum and not everyone's cup of tea so to speak.

Okay, I'm outta here for now. Someone recommend a game to someone else. LOL

Edited by Spider-Man916