Advise the next plat to the person above you

Spec Ops: The Line. You only need one more trophy for the platinum!

Your right, I'm going for it. Just have yet 1st to finish Phineas and Ferb and PS All-Stars in my brothers account and in my account

EDIT: You should work on LBP 2, it's hard I know, but if its worked a little in it you finish it and you win a ultra rare plat

Edited by BrunoBomb

BrunoBomb

Okami HD is one of my favorite games, very enjoyable to platinum!

also Need for Speed: Most Wanted, GO for it!

Still have to finish the story on OKAMI so maybe in the future, but you can take NFS Most Wanted from the list I only have this game because my older brother loves racing games. But will be one of my last games to platinum, along with the other NFS game I have and Dead Space 2

Uncharted Drake's Fortune is not a hard plat, you should work on it

Going off of your incomplete list, razza123-, I'd say the next plat you should work on is The Last of Us.

Rocketbirds and Dokuro seems like a good games, still, you didn't get much trophies in them.

Zajac9999

You too should go for Okami HD it's a great game!

Edited by BuJabra89

Oddworld, only 2 trophies left and you just have to finish the game lol. Dunno if difficulity trophies stack, but you might aswell plat it since you got every other trophy.

Prototype, just 3 trophies left. I don't remember if platinum medal in all events was hard or not, but I platted the game in 3 days so I don't think it was lol.

MotorStorm: Apocalypse, have fun online!

Oddworld, only 2 trophies left and you just have to finish the game lol. Dunno if difficulity trophies stack, but you might aswell plat it since you got every other trophy.

Prototype, just 3 trophies left. I don't remember if platinum medal in all events was hard or not, but I platted the game in 3 days so I don't think it was lol.

Oddworld I've already finished the game but had to finish it again on hard, I don't like playing games twice.
Prototype yeah some trials are actually tough, looking forward to play Prototype 2 I loved the game much more than inFamous.