Advise the next plat to the person above you

I would go for dc universe online, seems to be a rather easy platin... Just kidding :), try to get the resident evil 5 platinum... The veteran and professional walkthrough should be done with a coop partner :). I liked the game a lot.

Edited by Vegi85

Raging Blast. I knew the last trophy that you would be missing was gonna be the All Ruined trophy lol.

I'd say don't give up, and destroy the trees first :P The platinum is easy, it only took me 2 years, 9 months, and 1 week.

Haha yeah I gave on it a while back ago but I decided to get this platinum as my 40th. This way I can express how much I love(d) the dbz series :).

I can suggest you to do the prince of persia warrior within platinum, because on my 'no dying' walkthrough the game glitched on me and I want to share this feeling with someone else ;D.

I would go for dc universe online, seems to be a rather easy platin... Just kidding :), try to get the resident evil 5 platinum... The veteran and professional walkthrough should be done with a coop partner :). I liked the game a lot.

I know but my partner don't want to play with me, so now I'm wainting to start school again so that we can combine a day to play with, we were trying to do the fastest time to get the RPG unlimited ammo

Vegi85, you should work on Borderlands, it's easy and you only have 4 trophies left

Edited by BrunoBomb

Tomb Raider: Anniversary.

It's a marvelous game, my favourite of the tomb Raider franchise,a nd an easy plat.

[PS, R&C: FFA has been recommended to me sooo many times, but I just can't get into it. Oh, and I don't own Harry Potter 6 and 7, or Planet 51 anymore]

At first, I wanted to advise the walking dead as you only need to achieve the story, but you may not have all the episodes.

So I advise to finish Castlevania - Lord of Shadow. It is not that hard to finish the trials and most of them are fun. I loved doing it (on 360 but they are the same !)

At first, I wanted to advise the walking dead as you only need to achieve the story, but you may not have all the episodes.

So I advise to finish Castlevania - Lord of Shadow. It is not that hard to finish the trials and most of them are fun. I loved doing it (on 360 but they are the same !)

This was for soultaker655

Paolo_pollo: go for infamous ! Quite easy to do even if gathering the shard is a bit annoying!

I only got the 1st episode free for PS+, but I'm counting on buying the rest of the game

Dragon-Archon, you should work on Vanquish, you only need 1 trophy

I'd say go for Sleeping Dogs, the game is not too difficult to plat, unless your game(if digital) is glitching? 

Edited by akuwah

I'd say go for Sleeping Dogs, the game is not too difficult to plat, unless your game(if digital) is glitching? 

Yes it's glitching

I recommend motorstorm: apocalypse, quite a fun and slightly challenging game to plat

You should work on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning the game its fairly easy