Advise the next plat to the person above you

I recommend motorstorm: apocalypse, quite a fun and slightly challenging game to plat

Second person to recommend me that, I'll do it after Xillia.

Uncharted 2, it's an amazing game with an interesting story.

What's your excuse for not platting Little Big Planet 2 yet ?

Oh and go for Vanquish, tactical challenger sure is a pain though.

Second person to recommend me that, I'll do it after Xillia.

What's your excuse for not platting Little Big Planet 2 yet ?

Oh and go for Vanquish, tactical challenger sure is a pain though.

My excuse for giving up on LBP2 is: I don't want to waste 24 hours of grinding creation mode, ace every level and search for every treasure bubble while I don't even like the game. I'd rather play games I enjoy. As for Vanquish, I'm at challenge 6 and still trying to beat it.

Not much to choose from but I'll say plants vs zombies. Nice list of games by the way.

Sorry, dis regard that last post. I recommend wipeout, not only will the game give you seizures but its also hard as. Otherwise go with gta4 or rdr.

Singstar, haven't played the game, but you already have 2 platinums from the series and you only need 5 more trophies.

I'm not going to say Spec Ops cause you're obviously working on it right now, so Resident Evil 5.

Spec Ops --> Damn right I am, I'm at chapter 12 right now in the chopper

RE5 --> I want to, but I'm working on this with my friend to get him his 1st platinum (he is not a trophy hunter and having a platinum is maybe amazing for him, or not, maybe with this platinum it maybe kinda pushes him to the dark side.

C4G4SS --> You should work on Deus Ex: Human Revolution, is a nice game, and may I say easy... The bosses is the hard part right? You're wrong, theire easy I will explain to you there are 4 bosses but I don't remember the name

1. Threw him grenades, gas grenades and then kill him and throw him tanks (I don't remember if you can do that)
  2. You're in a water place so step on the safe areas (or don't if you upgrade to don't suffer any damage by eletricity) and throw electricity grenades to the water and she's paralyzed shoot her
  3. Just go to the left side of the level when it starts and he will jump. If you press :square: at the right time, he is dead
  4. I hope you have some laser rifle (or something else search for this boss because I don't remember the gun I used) and upgrade to the bigger time to get invisible then when the boss fight starts, just equip to the laser rifle and activate the invisiblity mode and run to the front of her (if you don't know she can't move) and shoot her with that rifle because that is the only gun in the game that can penetrate the shield she has

And on hard mode go stealth and the game is easy

Mortal Kombat

You only got 1 trophy left I know it's hard but if you work for it you will get it

that will not be soon, im saving it for my 100th platinum. :)

the walking dead, all you have to do is finish the game, i know it doesn't have any gameplay, but its a great story.