Advise the next plat to the person above you

Transistor or Garden warfare. both are great games :)

I will but im working on other games. Yeah the sly games are easy as fuck,only 4 was a little annoying for me for that navigate like drake trophy

Gravity Rush

White Knight Chronicles. :P On another note I never noticed your completion % was so high! It was tough finding many games you hadn't platted. :)

Thnx :D, but I don't think I'll spend another 500+ hours on that game. Already played it 1.5 times,

Guacamelee. You only have one trophy left and that's for beating it on hard. It isn't all that bad beating it on hard. The only issue you might have is with Jaguar Javier. Best advice I can give is get used to using combos and max out your stamina as much as possible. His specials are the keys to winning the toughest fights.

You should finish up portal 2 or batman arkham asylum or spec ops the line I don't remember FUBAR being as hard as people were saying and with asylum just try and try again and eventually you will pull through and it will feel amazing and for portal 2 if you need help with the online stuff I would be willing to help I mean I love that game so just ask if you want help c:

go for Dying Light, great game and the trophies you have left are not that hard.

PD: I don't have my ps3 anymore

Dragon Age Inquisition!!!

White Knight Chronicles, obviously...no, wait - I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

I think Ys is what you should go for. You know, 'cuz Lightning Returns sucks.

LOL, so far LR is enjoyable. The only annoying thing is to constantly freeze time and get enough EP to use Chronostatis.