Advise the next plat to the person above you

I was going to suggest Killzone 2 since you have already done the hardest part and finished it off on Elite.

Let me know if you want to attempt top 1%. I did it a couple weeks ago and finished 42nd of 10,000. Only had roughly 9500 points, but a couple hours a day and you could potentially knock it out.

You could help me ? (assuming by the way you worded, the one sentence)

anyways markcurwen7, Tomb Raider Legend...only 12 more trophies for you

Edited by BSAA_Operative

If I were you I would strive to get the Assassins Creed 2, Burnout Paradise or Madden NFL 11  :platinum: The first two are easy plats and you are three trophies away from the Madden NFL 11 plat :) Although i only have 3 plats so i shouldnt be talking  :blush:  :facepalm:

I'm really trying to get Madden 11, but the last 2 trophies are a pain in the ass

Damn. Pretty healthy list already! You've pretty much completed everything you have played. Why not consider getting the DLC of the games you have to get 100 completion? I see you recently got the plat's for Jak and Daxter. You could try the Ratchet and Clank trilogy? Fun games and fun to plat. That's what I'm going for right now.

• Like 1

Damn. Pretty healthy list already! You've pretty much completed everything you have played. Why not consider getting the DLC of the games you have to get 100 completion? I see you recently got the plat's for Jak and Daxter. You could try the Ratchet and Clank trilogy? Fun games and fun to plat. That's what I'm going for right now.

I suck at platforming games, so I think I'll skip R&C, unless it isn't much platforming.

I would love to get a 100% completion rate but some DLCs are a no go for me. Sometimes due to price, otherwise due to hard trophies or stupid MP trophies.

But thanks. :)

I advise GOW and GOW II, you're very close for both.

Edited by MrCostari

Haha :P

Yep, currently playing.

I advise Jak 3 for you, but you knew that already ofcourse. ;)

I'm 199 percursor orbs away. So I will get it in a few days I play it every day when I woke up so it will be a plat for me but it will take some time.

Continue on work on Mafia II. I don't know what I must say about you man.