Advise the next plat to the person above you

MrCostari. I tried to get it, but one of the trophies glitched, and then, I was like, forget it, once I finished it, I sold it :P But it is a nice game.

Not fair!!!!! :( I couldn't find a single game that you don't have either a plat or a 100% Completion Rate.

And that is why, I am going to ask you to plat a game you've never played before :P 

Try to get a Need for speed: Hot Pursuit Plat. It's easier than Most wanted's plat, which you already have :P 

• Like 1

PS All-Stars Battle Royale. It's a easy game to plat. Online is easy see me. I'm one of the persons that doesn't know how to play online at any game. But the trophies in this game for oline is easy just go with any character that has a level 3 attack that kills everyone (best one is parappa because if you use :triangle: and :down: or something like this you gonna use his radio to give you AP) and then you just have to be friend with everyone you find online and play 1 time with them and you're done.

• Like 1

PS All-Stars Battle Royale. It's a easy game to plat. Online is easy see me. I'm one of the persons that doesn't know how to play online at any game. But the trophies in this game for oline is easy just go with any character that has a level 3 attack that kills everyone (best one is parappa because if you use :triangle: and :down: or something like this you gonna use his radio to give you AP) and then you just have to be friend with everyone you find online and play 1 time with them and you're done.

Agree lol. I suck at it too, I die all the time and barely make kills. But the online trophies were really easy. The only hardest part was getting to a Level 3 power in time, but that wasn't so hard either. For Living Legend you just need a little luck with having a good partner and bad players on the enemy team.

Back on topic, go for Sound Shapes, I want it too but I'm still not sure.

• Like 1

Agree lol. I suck at it too, I die all the time and barely make kills. But the online trophies were really easy. The only hardest part was getting to a Level 3 power in time, but that wasn't so hard either. For Living Legend you just need a little luck with having a good partner and bad players on the enemy team.

Back on topic, go for Sound Shapes, I want it too but I'm still not sure.

But if you use Parappa it will be easier to level up.