Advise the next plat to the person above you

PS: HOW THE F*** YOU GOT MORTAL KOMBAT PLATINUM TROPHY????!!!!!!!!! Sorry about my rage. I rage quited this game but seriously how did you do it? I still need to make the ladder to some people and that's the easiest I have to do for this game. I tryed to get that jade secret kombat but nothing I went with Sheeva. 1 round = Flawless victory but I'm right next to him soin the 2nd round he punches me. Then after my 3rd try Shang Tsung just kicked my ass before the time runs out with a punch. I will be back. I don't quit from any game. I just need to relax and make a little stop. Play other games, read some books. spend some time on PSNProfiles but how did you did that? And also how did you did the hardest difficulty ladder trophy. I didn't tryed but I think I will be spenting some hours there.

The text above is for entimecago.

Thanks for ninja'd me henriquenice.

You should work on Resident Evil 5. But maybe a little help from a friend would help you. Also welcome to PSN Profiles.

Edited by BrunoBomb
  • Like 1

The Walking Dead becase is simply story trophy based.

PS: HOW THE F*** YOU GOT MORTAL KOMBAT PLATINUM TROPHY????!!!!!!!!! Sorry about my rage. I rage quited this game but seriously how did you do it? I still need to make the ladder to some people and that's the easiest I have to do for this game. I tryed to get that jade secret kombat but nothing I went with Sheeva. 1 round = Flawless victory but I'm right next to him soin the 2nd round he punches me. Then after my 3rd try Shang Tsung just kicked my ass before the time runs out with a punch. I will be back. I don't quit from any game. I just need to relax and make a little stop. Play other games, read some books. spend some time on PSNProfiles but how did you did that? And also how did you did the hardest difficulty ladder trophy. I didn't tryed but I think I will be spenting some hours there.

I assume this was for me? lol

To my surprise I didn't struggle so much with MK, the only trophy I did had a problem was with the one you mentioned, Jade secret Kombat related trophy, I have a tip for that trophy here, check it out. And to beat the ladder on master difficulty without using a continue was surprisingly easy, I did thought myself that that would be impossible, but I did it in 1 try, just play in tag team with scorpion and smoke and spam scorpion spear until shao khan, once there just time his movements and teleport. The real problem begins with 'My Kung Fu is Stronger' trophy...that's like a whole 50 trophy pack on it's own...

and since we are talking about it, I'd recommend you get Mortal Kombat plat ;)

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 1