Advise the next plat to the person above you

I know it's not difficult, I'm just too lazy to do it. And I don't have minions

Jak 3.

i think you should go for Modernwarfare 2 now you got Modernwarfare 3 then finish that collection ;D and take on CoD Black ops 2, CoD Classic & CoD WAW Also

RageInYourFace34.png

You said it, all the endings is a pain in the ***!! 

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS? That's the DUMBEST advice I've EVER heard!! Will you NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER say that again?? Jesus christ for FUCKS SAKE!

• Like 1

Jak 3.

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS? That's the DUMBEST advice I've EVER heard!! Will you NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER say that again?? Jesus christ for FUCKS SAKE!

it's really not that hard bro :D the worst game of these games are the CoD Classic on Veteran and CoD WAW the Burn em' out level but rather easy actually:D

Sly2, Sly3.

Jak2,Jak3

Star Wars: Force Unleashed II.

I love you, you know?

¬¬

hahaha good one, and I advise you Shadow Of Colossus, only left to you the sweet Meticulous Collector trophy  :highfive:

BrunoBomb, took my advice, and plat the Sound Shapes as soon as you can to take off the weight on your shoulders

Edited by straysheep87

¬¬

hahaha good one, and I advise you Shadow Of Colossus, only left to you the sweet Meticulous Collector trophy  :highfive:

BrunoBomb, took my advice, and plat the Sound Shapes as soon as you can to take off the weight on your shoulders

That shouldn't be such a bad idea, i may even do that trophy as my #3500, who knows?

Talking seriously now, I think that True Survivor should have your name on it.

Think about it:

1S171484.png True Survivor 

(Even sheeps deserve to) Unlock every Tomb Raider trophy.