Advise the next plat to the person above you

I'd suggest:

Batman Arkham City; you only need to complete a second playthrough and the challenges (I must do it as well). 

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood; my favorite AC, the multiplayer is a pain in the ass but when you're done with it you'll have obtained the rarest platinum in the series.

Hmm you have a good amount of plats as it is.

My recommendation is either Infamous or Wolfenstein 3D

(Personally, I am interested in the Wolfenstein series. Is it good?)

I say Borderlands!

I like the Wolfenstein games. Have plat'd Old Blood on another account and played both. The trophies aren't that bad, I'm just too lazy to play this on this account. Collectible trophies are fairly easy, you can get most of them without a guide.

• Like 1

I'd say LittleBigPlanet but you only have Create to get, which can take a lot of luck - maybe you can create a lot of Heart-to-Heart levels to get those remaining Hearts? (I don't like those types of cheap levels but in your case, it's justified.)

So do The Walking Dead! There's no excuse to put it on your list and not play it since it's probably one of the easiest plats to get - you only need to complete the story and it doesn't matter jack what you do, you only need to get through the story. ;)

EDIT @ RedSkyKing: Thanks for the reco, but I'm actually already playing that. :lol: I agree that it's a great game, not as much as Dark Cloud 2 but the list is much easier. B)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I'd say LittleBigPlanet but you only have Create to get, which can take a lot of luck - maybe you can create a lot of Heart-to-Heart levels to get those remaining Hearts? (I don't like those types of cheap levels but in your case, it's justified.)

So do The Walking Dead! There's no excuse to put it on your list and not play it since it's probably one of the easiest plats to get - you only need to complete the story and it doesn't matter jack what you do, you only need to get through the story. ;)

The walking dead I really want to play. However, I have been having trouble with the PS Store. At first, when I installed it. It was weird. It would send me back to the playstation menu. So I figured I should reinstall it. So I delete it and go to reinstall, but the PS store will always be stuck in he loading .

No worries. I got help and hopefully they will have this matter resolve in a day or two. And I will play it fully.

Also, alien Isolation

Edited by GoodbyeBread
  • Like 1

Also, alien Isolation

Challenge accepted B)