Advise the next plat to the person above you

Finish up Rachet & Clank quick before the next one comes in April!

lol having trouble with the final boss so it might be a while. Even though my plan was to at least finish the main story by the time the remake/reboot/whatever comes out. :P

I was gonna add a suggestion for Saumiyan, but then I realised he has nothing left to plat currently. lol.

Edited by Thomas_Fyrehart

I don't know, maybe you should go back and finish Dragon fin soup or Little big planet 2, also for the person advising for me I am not at my house at this moment so I only have a limited amount of games to chose from and those games are: Fallout 3, Fallout new vegas, Batman arkham city, Batman arkham origins, Uncharted 2, Ride to hell retribution, Skyrim, Just cause 2, and Diablo 3. Thank you for your understanding c:

Go for Star Ocean ... oh wait, I mean Persona 4 Golden.

Besides the obvious ocean full of stars I say LBP2 :). Also it is a shame we didn't start these We Plays a long time ago because I see your WKC game unfinished and that is one of my biggest regrets that I didn't plat that game :(

I gave it a honest go but the servers ending was too close and I just couldn't put in the time

• Like 1

Besides the obvious ocean full of stars I say LBP2 :). Also it is a shame we didn't start these We Plays a long time ago because I see your WKC game unfinished and that is one of my biggest regrets that I didn't plat that game :(

I gave it a honest go but the servers ending was too close and I just couldn't put in the time

Likewise, besides SO4 go for XCOM Enemy Unknown and Catherine :D.

Yeah, I may have actually finished WKC if there was an event years ago. It seems the first game can still be platted though. I was halfway on my second WKC playthrough, but the game was even more boring and empty than the first Borderlands. Didn't feel like spending 500+ hours on that.

Likewise, besides SO4 go for XCOM Enemy Unknown and Catherine :D.

Yeah, I may have actually finished WKC if there was an event years ago. It seems the first game can still be platted though. I was halfway on my second WKC playthrough, but the game was even more boring and empty than the first Borderlands. Didn't feel like spending 500+ hours on that.

Oh X-Com and Catherine :( If you add Demon's Souls into that then those are 3 I want before 200 (also Star Ocean of course ^_^)

I had a buddy playing WKC with me but he didn't like playing with other people (social issues) so with just two of us it was near impossible. I know I can still technically plat it ( I am about 25% done the plat) but that is still like 500 hours that I don't really want to put in by myself :(