Advise the next plat to the person above you

I feel like telling wolf723 why I picked my pick before I announce it.

I would've said AC: Brotherhood but you haven't started it and you have the AC3 plat.

I would've said Dead Space: Extraction but you haven't started it, you've started DS2 though.

I would've said Dragon Age 2 but where's Dragon Age: Origins?

I would've said GoW: Ascension but where's GoW 1&2?

I would've said LBP2 but where's LBP1?

I would've said Tekken Tag 2 but where's TTT1?

Yes, I'm obsessed with chronology.

So my vote goes for PoP: Warrior Within. Secondary vote to MK games (vs DC is a b*tch but the other one isn't).

Judging from your trophy list Ukhutula, you're first-choice trophy hunter! I think you can go for any type of plat. I can see you're almost done with Arkham City and Tomb Raider so keep the good work working! ;) However, have you given up on Saint Raw the Third and Max Payne 3? These games are great too!

• Like 1

dragnierkira - you appear to have been skipped so I'll suggest Demon's Souls! nah jk you didn't seem to have liked that game much. I'll go with finishing off Dead Space 2, I still have to do that myself but have been so lazy.

I don't have many platinums but feel free to suggest.

Edited by Tallow27

A sonic fan? Then try platting Sonic Generations! What a trip down memory lane...

Finally, someone who understands my interests. Thanks! I feel that Sonic Generations is easy-mode Sonic in comparison to the other Sonic games, when it comes to the trophies. Currently going for Tekken Tag Tournament HD.

Well as it seems Dracolionheart got missed I shall do both yours and also shall pick one for Sukezaemon32 

Draco.... You need to get that Fallout 3 platinum dude its such an awesome looking platinum and from such an epic game :D

Suke.... Theres so many platinums you should for but I think the one that stands out is either The Walking Dead or Lego Batman 2 

Suke.... Theres so many platinums you should for but I think the one that stands out is either The Walking Dead or Lego Batman 2 

Won't revisit either game. Lost my interest in those particular Platinum trophies. My actual next Platinum target might be either Sonic Generations (because I bought it digitally), or Tekken Tag Tournament HD. I've gotten what I think might be one of the hardest trophies in the latter out of the way.

I've been struggling for this trophy for ages, lol. Thanks though.

You should try and complete Mass Effect 2 man, 2 trophies left.

I don't know what class to do Insanity as though, that is the problem. If ME2's Insanity was the same as ME3's I would have done it already

Edited by markcurwen7