Advise the next plat to the person above you

Oh, that's a pity. I hate that feeling. Luckily I've accomplished everything I've tried, even though I had struggled a lot in some games.

I really want to start it, but I need to finish "the grinds" first, such as Final Fantasy XIII or The Saboteur. And besides, I want Max Payne 3 to be my 50th plat... so it's going to be difficult haha.

Back on topic, I think you should go back to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix or Grand Theft Auto V. KH is a great game and you've got the most time tedious trophies. GTA V is a very easy platinum despite its rarity... only the collectibles are boring, Online is the best by far, I've spent more than 1.000 hours there and I still play :D

That's great, as I heard Max payne 3 is hard to platinum, but I hope you can do it, I think we can race to the 50th plarinum ( I have 48 and you 49 )  ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------

ok 

Try to work on Bioshock Infinite , great game.
  • Like 1

Dishonored for fun. Dragons Crown for ease. (bro you're so close, find somebody who has the demon unlocked and you can finish it off in under an hour probably.)

Already gave up on those 2 xD

Ni No Kuni is a beauty of a game that deserves your attention!

FFXIII-2, I'm doing it right now and the Plat isnt as bad as I expected.

Already gave up on those 2 xD

Ni No Kuni is a beauty of a game that deserves your attention!

I couldn't disagree more. :( I had really high hopes and oh my God I find the characters ridiculously annoying. I don't mind the combat but I just couldn't stay interested in the story.

What's the problem with Dragons Crown? Make a checklist for gourmand, find some "+damage to objects" weapons & throw a grenade for 100k damage, kill the demon and you're done. When I get ps+ again finally I'll even help you, although you can solo the fight (not recommended)

Edited by Hemiak