Advise the next plat to the person above you

I am, but all those mission tasks are just destroying me! I'm working my way through it slowly, and hoping it'll be my first non-telltale plat

What in the 3rd Planet of the Solar System is Assassin's Creed II doing in your profile? Complete it!

@Tank: It's time to put on your big boy pants.

Finish 3d Dot Game Heroes or Mirrors Edge. Your choice.

Edit. Holy S, double Ninja'd. Choco, also do 3d dot. And I got ps+ back, so if you ever want to take a run at the demon king let me know.

Edited by Hemiak

I'm going off book here man, as it looks like you didn't overly enjoy any of your incomplete games. Since GoW 3 is your only Plat, get the collection and go for 1 & 2.

Doom 3 :eyebrow:

That aside, i'm surprised you haven't finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. Great game.

I actually played D3 the other night for a bit. And then last night... I didn't. :(

I didn't actually like Inquisition as much as the first two. I feel like the scope of the game is simply too broad. I head out into the world to do a quest and 2 hours later I don't feel like I've accomplished anything, as I keep getting distracted by trifling tasks. Dunno, probably just me.

Dammit I was going to joke and say Mamorukun Curse but it wouldn't have the same luster now since you made the Doom 3 joke for Hemiak

LOL Edited by Hemiak