Advise the next plat to the person above you

You should work on rocket league c: and Mad max glitched on me so I can't get the platinum unless I play the whole game again and pray to Valhalla that it doesn't glitch again and to whoever advises for me don't advise a kingdom hearts game because I will be doing them once kingdom hearts 3 comes out

the last of us

Terminator Salvation, very easy platinum...

its really not the hard difficulty is so cheap after dying 1000 times i said fuck it and took it back to gamestop i can't even finish it now. Also god of war 3 on titan is easier. Edited by DeadlyHawk78

Go for Borderlands The Prequel. It's ton of fun :)

Next plat for me on PS3 is Goat Simulator, but which game I should plat on my Vita? ;)

Hmmm.... Not many Vita gmes to choose from your list , i'll say Senran Kagura Estival Versus  :P

if only i could be bothered to restart whole game for the stupid feathers trophy that glitched on me :(

As for you , go for Vanquish instead of AC II then 

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royalle. It may take some time since you have to finish with every character, but is definetly doable. And since we never know when the online part will be shut-off, everyone who has the game should take the opportunity to plat it fast.