Advise the next plat to the person above you

There isn't alot to choose from, but I'd go for Wipeout if I were you. Getting golds on elite in the campaign will be frustrating, as will the Beat Zico trophy, but if you do finally get that platinum it'll be a very satisfying *ding* and a platinum you can proudly say you were able to obtain.

Spec Ops The Line

WipEout HD

Thats awesome game and you'll have lots of fun + even earning ONE trophy feels good. You won't be like "this is just a one bronze trophy lets get another" you'll be like oh yeah got a trophy, time to prepare for another challenge to earn one bronze trophy another time!

• Like 1

D4N11:     ahhh damm i havnt got a ps3 :(

I sent my message to Div_Muzza after you, but for some reason he deleted his comment. Div_Muzza said you should plat Spec Ops The Line

I can give you a game to plat out of your owned games, Little Deviants :D It has very small % who have achieved the plat but go for it it'll be good feeling once you get it!

Edited by D4N11--
  • Like 1

I sent my message to Div_Muzza after you, but for some reason he deleted his comment. Div_Muzza said you should plat Spec Ops The Line

I can give you a game to plat out of your owned games, Little Deviants :D It has very small % who have achieved the plat but go for it it'll be good feeling once you get it!

that's going to be tough but ok ill try my best, probably wont do it though haha thank you

• Like 1

inFAMOUS Second Son

It's a shame you deleted the poor Black Ops 3, but you can finish up with any of the LittleBigPlanet games (even all).

inFamous... you only have 2 more trophies  :)  :)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, since that's what you got assigned for the lottery. :P
  • Like 1