Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,819 posts in this topic

inFamous, pretty easy.

Can the next person suggest a PS3 game please? 

Demon's Souls :>

Dark Souls!!!

For me the best one of the series :)

LEGO Jurassic World for you - it's a really great game and encompasses all of the movies, but I understand you not finishing it - the PS3 version stinks to high heaven with all the horrible horrible lag and glitches. I know from personal experience. :angry:

To the advisor below me: Please do not suggest the following games for these reasons.

1. Any games on my Summer Backlog Challenge (Birth by Sleep, Okage, Ratchet and Clank 3, Ratchet and Clank for PS4 and Ni No Kuni); I am working on those currently.
  2. Also, do not suggest Sly 3 or Jak 2. I do not have those games.

Uncharted 2. Great game and not too difficult.

Well, you platted The Last of Us, so you should now go for The Last of Us Remastered

P.S. Your avatar makes me hungry... Do you mind if eat one of your Platinums?

Edited by ee28max

MGR:R, get that UR.

Or finish Arkham Knight since you did city.

Uhh.... Soul Sacrifice I guess?  :lol:

Can I get a PS3 suggestion please?

P.S. Your avatar is makes me hungry... Do you mind if eat one of your Platinums?

No, all mine  :devil:  xD

Bayonetta

@crisding89  Definitely PS3 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, i've got the Platinum in 4 days and I don't even play a lot per day!

Edited by Supermarco1012

seem like you love to play platformers. ..

I recommend Ratchet and Clank HD Collection and Ratchet and Clank Future Series especially Crack in time and Nexus, they're farly easy plat.

Edited by yellowwindow7

seem like you love to play platformers. ..

I recommend Ratchet and Clank HD Collection and Ratchet and Clank Future Series especially Crack in time and Nexus, they're farly easy plat.

LittleBigPlanet 2 I can't believe you haven't finished it. Only 2 trophies left! :D

Oh, and for the next person. Please, do not suggest: Sly 2, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Rayman Legends or Ratchet & Clank 1/2.  :) 

thanks I've played it on Vita and just loaded up PS3 version this morning so it's on my backlog!

@crisding89  Definitely PS3 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, i've got the Platinum in 4 days and I don't even play a lot per day!

Yes! I've done the horrible ports of Jak Trilogy and R&C trilogy on Vita a while ago and I loved them! Have already got PS3 versions so they are on my backlog too!

LittleBigPlanet 2 I can't believe you haven't finished it. Only 2 trophies left! :D

Oh, and for the next person. Please, do not suggest: Sly 2, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Rayman Legends or Ratchet & Clank 1/2.  :)

I plan to do LBP2 but the community trophies seem to be grindy! BTW I've done all the games you mentioned. Don't quite like Sly series would prefer R&C and Jak. Rayman legends is a really grind to reach final level of awesomeness!!!! Had to play every day for about 3 month!

I would recommend you to finish your UC2, that's my fav game of all time!