Advise the next plat to the person above you

dakk55, Grand Theft Auto IV

It's the only one I'm familiar with, and being an older game you never know how long the online will last.  Plus, while its on the lower rarity scale its not overly hard in my opinion, but there are a few trophies you'll need some effort for.

No its hard in the guide rated as 10/10.

Multiplayer

Wanted 

- Grinding the same game over and over again can take its toll as the highest is 4500

Fly the Co-op

- the game has to be beaten in a certain time limit which requires alot of planning and strategy with a team

Taking it for the team

- This is luck based boosting is a must (requires 4 players as people tend to cheat and quit)

AWP

- Requires people to win every single race, deathmatch, Teams and so fort which leads to Boosting is a must when obtaining this trophy as there are many people who back out when there loosing (At one point you may need 4 people for the team games)

Single Player

Daredevil

- Some stunts may take a lot of frustratration to complete

Endangered Species

-200 Flying Rats are not marked and may take as a whole day to finish it (it gets annoying when you get a call from your friends keep calling you)

Edited by maurjen

I disagree that GTA IV's difficulty is 10 / 10.  If you're really having problems with online, boosting makes it easier.   

The main reason it was rated 10 was due to glitchy game servers from gamespy not recording results and the fact there were so many games required to win.  The other main reason was reaching the max level was a very very lengthy process and the same issues with gamespy.  Fly-the-Coop is the only true hard one, in my opinion, since it requires a team to work very well together under tough constraints.

Since the servers switched, there's quicker methods now to level up and everything else other than the coop can be boosted now.  Offline guides make the other stuff pretty easy like finding pigeons. A few offline and online things are challenging, so its not easy, but not SUPER tough either.

Anyway since you beat me by a second for the other guy, I suggest you do CoD Ghosts.  Mainly since its got pesky online stuff that requires a team, and well, not too bad of a game.  

Edited by B1rvine

Uncharted 3. If you only have the multiplayer part of the game, then go for Resident Evil: Revelations. Looks interesting. 

Please don't suggest Mortal Kombat cause I'm taking my sweet sweet time with that one. 

Edited by C4G4SS

You should go back and finish Infamous c: also for the person advising a platinum for me don't advise a kingdom hearts game because I will be doing them all once kingdom hearts 3 comes out and also don't advise mad max because the last trophy glitched on me thank you c:

The Wolf Among Us

Only 3 trophies left  :)  :)

i plan on beating the game but i don't plan on getting the plat because of the 355 collectibles i am already lazy with collectibles so i can't do this for sure.

You could just use a guide, lol