ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

19,932 posts in this topic

CoD Black Ops 2. You have the only unattainable trophy (AFAIK) and only need one more for the platinum. Finish it up.

Holly crap! You have awesome video games and good job on plating most of them!
Arkham Knight!

Holly crap! You have awesome video games and good job on plating most of them!

Arkham Knight!

But I platinumed Arkham Knight. :( Just don't want to pay an obscene amount for DLC. 

OT: FIFA 16.

I'd say go finish off Assassin's Creed III (if you still have it), there's only a couple single player trophies left & the multiplayer trophies are significantly easier then past AC's 

Bayonetta

Terminator Salvation, just kidding. But you should do LBP 2

Um... go on my profile and pick a platinum I did : P

Or Welcome Park  :awesome:

Or I could be a troll and tell you to play Persona 4 Golden .. which I could personally never even get into but it's soooo hyped. 

Or Danganronpa 2 even though Hangman's Gambit or whatever it's called is brutal when translated/ported from Japanese to the English that I don't even know where my own copy is. :x

I'm awful at this D:

Muramasa rebirth is good though.. but I can't even remember why I didn't plat it. 

BEST CASE SCENARIO you have a new game to play & plat from my profile : P

It's 3am.. probably shouldn't be on here.

Edited by cyberdelika

Um... go on my profile and pick a platinum I did : P

Or Welcome Park  :awesome:

Or I could be a troll and tell you to play Persona 4 Golden .. which I could personally never even get into but it's soooo hyped. 

Or Danganronpa 2 even though Hangman's Gambit or whatever it's called is brutal when translated/ported from Japanese to the English that I don't even know where my own copy is. :x

I'm awful at this D:

Muramasa rebirth is good though.. but I can't even remember why I didn't plat it. 

BEST CASE SCENARIO you have a new game to play & plat from my profile : P

It's 3am.. probably shouldn't be on here.

No, you should have been sleeping!

In any case, start Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed ;)

No, you should have been sleeping!

In any case, start Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed ;)

Ya know, I felt really weird playing a guy. I felt like the game REALLY STRESSED that the player was a guy. At least in the beginning, I obviously didn't get that far. Maybe if I just skip the dialogue it'll be ok. I'll give it a shot and download it again once my gf wakes up and doesn't need the charger for her cell phone lol. Thanks! : D

after going through a few profiles, it seems like no one's platinumed catherine. seems like it's not really motivating to get all the endings or?

Dragon's Crown? or too much of a pain in the ass with the grindy trophies and the fact that you haven't played it since '13...

Hyperdimension Neptunia. because it's pretty much the only one I can ACTUALLY say I know something about, and the trophies

you're missing are kiiinda grindy but not too difficult? I never played neptunia on the ps3 :( But I recently platinumed all the rebirth

games after having C or D ranks on them last year after my first playthrough.  anything is possible with this open while you play

P

http://neptunia.wikia.com/

Persona 4 Dancing all Night, only because I know you hate it!