Advise the next plat to the person above you

Persona 4 Golden, it's one of the Vita's best games.

I'm finding it hard to focus on Vita games atm. I keep loading WipEout back up to see if the servers are working (which of course closes the current game I was playing -_- ), otherwise I'd be playing Legends of Chima. I can't wait to finish the online... If it ever starts working again, it should only take another 3 or 4 days max. P4G is definitely something I'm looking forward to once WipEout is out the way though.

Speaking of WipEout.... :P If you want something else though, LittleBigPlanet 2.

I'm finding it hard to focus on Vita games atm. I keep loading WipEout back up to see if the servers are working (which of course closes the current game I was playing -_- ), otherwise I'd be playing Legends of Chima. I can't wait to finish the online... If it ever starts working again, it should only take another 3 or 4 days max. P4G is definitely something I'm looking forward to once WipEout is out the way though.

Speaking of WipEout.... :P If you want something else though, LittleBigPlanet 2.

Ah ok, sucks that the servers are closing. That's the reason I got all the WipEout HD mp trophies a long time ago.

I'll go for WipEout if you go for Mirror's Edge :P. LBP2 is a game that won't be platted, I really hate the online community  :spank: .

[ignore this post]

Ah ok, sucks that the servers are closing. That's the reason I got all the WipEout HD mp trophies a long time ago.

I'll go for WipEout if you go for Mirror's Edge :P. LBP2 is a game that won't be platted, I really hate the online community  :spank: .

They're not closing, they just don't work. There will be one miraculous day where the servers work (with a disconnect at the end of matches occasionally), and then days following will leave you unable to connect. It's currently in the period of not being able to connect, but since the window of when it actually works is so small, you have to be constantly checking to make sure you get on before it breaks again.

Mirror's Edge is so hard though </3 Fine, I'll give the speedruns some more goes :P Would be nice to finish it.

@Dragon- Dragon Fin Soup :awesome: In all seriousness though not a lot of options to go with so really Wipeout HD is the only choice since I don't pick the game you seem to be working on, like SAO, and Star Ocean is being saved for #150 I believe

Person below, please PLEASE don't pick Resident Evil 5. I'm never going back to that garbage dood

My Tales recommendation was to DeadlyHawk, but Panda posted simultaneously.

Instead, for Panda, I'm going to recommend finishing up DCUO.  You can do everything required for the plat, then get a 1-month membership to pop the trophies.  And if you still have your PS3, you can log on with that console and also pop the plat on the ps3 version.  2 plats in one.

lol not even close walking dead and game of thrones is a million times better.

Totally disagree.  But the reason I said fun & entertaining is because they are fun and not bleak or dark like the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones games.  Even if you like those (and I do like them), I think Tales From the Borderlands is much funnier and more purely fun than those games, and a bit of a change of pace from their recent slate with choices that make you feel the pain.  In that sense, Tales is more in keeping with the previous clever, fun Sam & Max games.  But hey, if you don't like it, you don't like it.  Panda actually got in first with your choice, anyway.

Edited by FranklynStreet

Game of thrones! It's easy, you only need to finish it!

Yeah, I've been playing it with my girlfriend, because she's a big GoT fan and wanted to play it with me.  But she keeps getting bored and wanting to watch television instead.  She's finally relented and told me I can just finish it on my own (I have both versions, so will be doing the PS4 right after the PS3).  I should have GoT PS3, The Order, Lifeless Planet, and AC: Rogue platinumed by the end of the weekend.  I'm holding off on AC: Rogue just so it can be my 50th Plat.  For Lifeless Planet I just need to complete a deathless run where I don't get killed on the Inferno Lava 2 hours in.

Edited by FranklynStreet