Advise the next plat to the person above you

KNACK. Just because.

Finish off The Walking Dead, it's a touching game. It feels more like an interactive TV show than anything, which is a nice break from some of the games with difficult controls etc.

(For me pls don't recommend Saints Row IV Re-elected as I'm idling that to plat it as this is posted lol)

Finish off The Walking Dead, it's a touching game. It feels more like an interactive TV show than anything, which is a nice break from some of the games with difficult controls etc.

(For me pls don't recommend Saints Row IV Re-elected as I'm idling that to plat it as this is posted lol)

LBP karting doesn't seem to far off, just need to get all those stars.

Platinuming Jak 3 tomorrow (attempting to get a platinum a day, until i just can't.)

Edited by sharpshooter_x56

Ratchet 1,2,3. :)

Edit I know they're not on your profile. But you're obviously working on the only two things left, so I'll just keep suggesting random games you might like.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Dragon's Dogma :awesome:.

Figured it'd be you and you'd either say that or DA:I. I'm working on (and lovong) DD right now, I'll Def play it, but doubt it'll be next. And no, I don't want your overpowered pawn. I'll play the game the way it was meant to be played thank you. :P

Wipeout HD Broham. Hit me up if you need help boosting the online or bling brigade.

• Like 1

To the poster below, ignore this and advise a plat for Hemiak,

Figured it'd be you and you'd either say that or DA:I. I'm working on (and lovong) DD right now, I'll Def play it, but doubt it'll be next. And no, I don't want your overpowered pawn. I'll play the game the way it was meant to be played thank you. :P

Wipeout HD Broham. Hit me up if you need help boosting the online or bling brigade.

I wanted to say DA:I first, but then I remembered you're not fond of 100+ hour plats :lol:. Btw I didn't say anything about using my pawn :awesome:.

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it :D. I already got all the mp trophies out of the way in case the servers ever closed :dance:.

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories. Once you figure out how to cheese all of the bosses with Sora, you can get all three difficulty trophies for Sora easily. The only thing I'd hate is the 100-acre mini-game trophies. Also Birth By Sleep - Ice Cream Beat is the only thing I'd say is the hardest thing. That and the secret bosses. Once you meld Once More/Second Chance/Leaf Bracer, you can never die. ^_^

See if you can get a quick boost for MP quest turn in Dying Light as you're only that trophy away from platting the base game. Otherwise PS4 version of walking dead and start chipping away at the Rainbow 6 trophies - you've got meatwall the rest is just a grind. Situations are easy with practice and there are some good youtube vids on how to rapidly farm terrorist kills and kill pen trophies.

After finishing Heavy Rain try to get platinum in Guacamelee.

I'd advice you to get DoA 5's platinum trophy, since you 'only' need to clear all courses in Survival mode to get it. But the fact that only 0.92% of the game owners unlocked this trophy make me think that this trophy is pretty difficult, am I right ?

• Like 1

I'd advice you to get DoA 5's platinum trophy, since you 'only' need to clear all courses in Survival mode to get it. But the fact that only 0.92% of the game owners unlocked this trophy make me think that this trophy is pretty difficult, am I right ?

Try Mass Effect 3. It ain't hard at all.