Advise the next plat to the person above you

@Kat

Go for Freedom Wars. Use a Barbara Blaster and a Short Sword Sword and you will have both mobility and power. When upgrading your weapons, give preference to L or XL abilities. This is an easy game that dont take too much grind, just a little bit of patience (especially with weapon customization).

• Like 1

Batman: Arkham Asylum. You may need to replay a part of the game because of   :bronze: Party Pooper (KO all the henchmen celebrating your arrival at the party) but the game is excellent and worth to be played twice or more, and because you only need to achieve 24 medals on combat challenge and 2 miscellaneous trophies to get this platinium trophy.

Yeah, but my real problem is that the combat challenge are pretty difficult for me, i'll need to sit down and try and try and try again everyday until i get, but i'm not on the mood right now..  :unsure:

@Kat

Go for Freedom Wars. Use a Barbara Blaster and a Short Sword Sword and you will have both mobility and power. When upgrading your weapons, give preference to L or XL abilities. This is an easy game that dont take too much grind, just a little bit of patience (especially with weapon customization).

Go for God of War, not so hard platinuns, and pretty fun, so finish the series!

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado

GOW: Chains of Olympus is crying out to be completed :wave:

Oh, sorry, i jump you, we post almost on the same time lol

Ok, after you finish Dead Space 3 100%, maybe you can go for games more faster to get the plat, like LEGO or Sly, so this way you can go for other 100% with a clean and more completed backlog!

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado
  • Like 1

GOW: Chains of Olympus is crying out to be completed :wave:

I lost the save from it and Ghost of Sparta, so I have to download and play it from the beginning again...  :(

You can also go for the God of War games platinum!

Go for God of War, not so hard platinuns, and pretty fun, so finish the series!

Working on it right now (already got 1 and 2's plats). As for you, Batman - Arkham Asylum seems to be your best bet on a platinum. Watch some videos on how to get those challenges done.

Oh, sorry, i jump you, we post almost on the same time lol

Ok, after you finish Dead Space 3 100%, maybe you can go for games more faster to get the plat, like LEGO or Sly, so this way you can go for other 100% with a clean and more completed backlog!

No problem. Actually I already plat'd Dead Space 3 last night but the site is not updating my profile yet xD

I don't have killzone

He wasn't talking to you, his post was for the person above him. You're supposed to look at their profile and pick something for them to finish.

For you: Diablo 3

For Valerious since you skipped him: Borderlands

Edited by Hemiak

Forgotten to say that I have PS NOW (EU Version) so u can choose a PS NOW game.

Batman Arkham Origins... ORRR Batman Arkham City... ORRR Batman Arkham Asylum <3

STAR WARS Battlefront

try a god of war game they should be on your ps now.

Payday 2 (but i guess you are already working on it)

Edited by MvP-BumperKlever