Advise the next plat to the person above you

Same with you Cypher do Last of us Remastered you are too close to not do it

Why did I figure someone was going to say this... At the time I had like 2 weeks left in the journey - that was the current plat I was already after! Got the plat now!

So lets try this thread again lol.

@XchocomanX:

You should plat Burnout Paradise. Just a few collectibles left (there even is an old website where you can upload your savegame (access it here) and it will show the locations of collectibles still to find) and some random challenge trophies which are easy - and most of those trophies will be done in the course of online mp challenges. You have the hardest trophy done already - the 8 players in the stadium.

edit: :ninja: 'd.

@HeavensLightfire: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. All that is left is to complete the game on Hard and Crushing?

And there are ways to make Crushing more bearable, mainly by abusing the game's broken physics (it's possible to get the trophy while having skipped 10/22 chapters -not all at once) - although I think your conscience will be unscathed with just the the useful cover tip in the plane fight (hide at boxes near exit to area) and the blue room enemy spawn glitch (hang off ledge, climb up, walk back outside, walk back, don't drop off ledge - easy cover).

Edited by CypherNova139