Advise the next plat to the person above you

17 minutes ago, d1l2e3v4 said:

@chickenbaltipie get yourself the season pass of Life is Strange because it's on sale right now and you'll have a good time. 

As for the person who's going to suggest something to me; preferably a PS3 Game, as i recently got 2 PS3s to self-boost with :)

Done, thanks for the heads up

On 1/18/2017 at 8:28 PM, Jyn Erso said:

I'm actually holding off popping it until I do The Witcher 3 as my 50th platinum, same with 3 other games. :)

Hmmm, Tearaway Unfolded and Just Cause 3 are both great games. Unfolded doesn't take long to do, did it in 2 days. :) 

That's a pretty awesome 50th platinum. And I don't have either one of those games on my list at the moment :D

As for @chickenbaltipie, why not go for the Battlefield 1 platinum. My friends have said that it's a pretty easy platinum to complete as well as a lot of fun to complete!

• Like 1

@ElEyeman , I see that you've played Atelier Ayesha. As it looks like you have a Vita, I would highly recommend any of the Atelier Plus games they have on there. Atelier Escha & Logy is the logical choice as it's the next in the "Dusk" series.
Or you could pick up FFXIII again and race me to a platinum ;)

Edited by eigen-space
Include user tag