Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, Gate_Guard said:

Gravity rush, it's a great game! then buy 2 :D

I would buy GR 2 if there was a Vita version .As PS4 exclusive i don't intend to get a PS4 at all .

28 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Go for Okami HD, it's a hidden gem.

For you Dragon , i advise Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Victory.  It doesn't look hard , only a bit time consuming . 

51 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

go for vanquish. I WANT TO SEE YOUR TEARS

seriously, i'm so put off from buying it due to those challenges. watching them on youtube makes my heart pound fast

I still have challenge 6 of Vanquish stoping me from getting the plat , i only managed to survive until round 3 and then i get annihilated by those giant robots . It's so goddamn frustating :shakefist: and ridicously hard , you'll have to be very lucky to survive those 5/6 rounds straight without dying .

20 minutes ago, OpTiC_mele said:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

I advise Bioshock 2 for you . Don't know much about the online trophies but the singleplayer is a blast to play and earn the trophies . Just enjoy yourself with Bioshock,  can't go wrong with that one imo .

9 hours ago, Robzter_98 said:

I would say Metal Gear Solid 3; it's definitely the easiest of the three on the HD collection to platinum, but it's still pretty fun. It's also a great game regardless!

I would love to plat MGS 3HD , is my fav. MGS ever and one of my fav of all time . Unfortunately i don't have the MGS HD Collection anymore cause i got it borrowed from a friend . I wouldlove to get myself my own copy of the game and replay MGS 3 HD all over again and try to plat and maybe give a 2nd chance to Peace Walker.

19 minutes ago, jantrick2 said:

MGS4

Soul Sacrifice 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

@Sigma999: Minecraft on ps3. Rumoured to be a incredibly easy plat, so go for it. Not one for me however.

@HaserPL Lego, Lord of the rings. Very easy platinum as well (rumours) so why not go for it?

Berendsapje.png

I didn't liked it. I love lego in their original form but not in games ;).