Advise the next plat to the person above you

27 minutes ago, Schlumpfkiller7 said:

Since you started it, go for Alone in the Dark...

...you poor thing :S

That's why i got it tbh , to plat this damn awful buggy game and have some laughs along the way :awesome: 

Since i saw Projared playing and finishing the game , i ki da want to get it also and got it for 2.50 € used so not a big loss of money imao . Right now on chapter 5 and kinda of tired of the ga e already tbh  but maybe someday i'll pick it up again and do a marathon to plat the game . I need some support tho to play this unwanted "gem" of my collection , some friend to sacrifice and be with me while playing . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

That's why i got it tbh , to plat this damn awful buggy game and have some laughs along the way :awesome: 

Since i saw Projared playing and finishing the game , i ki da want to get it also and got it for 2.50 € used so not a big loss of money imao . Right now on chapter 5 and kinda of tired of the ga e already tbh  but maybe someday i'll pick it up again and do a marathon to plat the game . I need some support tho to play this unwanted "gem" of my collection , some friend to sacrifice and be with me while playing . 

Gotta love Projared.

Yeah I like wacky games from tme to time too, but I avoid to start them on my profile... that said, I did platinum Mafia 3, which was a major pain in the ass. 

It had some good music tho

4 minutes ago, Schlumpfkiller7 said:

Gotta love Projared.

Yeah I like wacky games from tme to time too, but I avoid to start them on my profile... that said, I did platinum Mafia 3, which was a major pain in the ass. 

It had some good music tho

You seriously comparing Mafia 3 to Alone in the Dark Inferno ? I know Mafia 3 isn't that great and really buggy but it doesn't seem to be as awful as Alone in the Dark Inferno tbh . Alone in the Dark is in another entire different league .

4 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

You seriously comparing Mafia 3 to Alone in the Dark Inferno ? I know Mafia 3 isn't that great and really buggy but it doesn't seem to be as awful as Alone in the Dark Inferno tbh . Alone in the Dark is in another entire different league .

Not really comparing those two.

But to be honest, I had more fun with Alone in the Dark, although unintentionally, than I had with Mafia 3.

10 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I gave up on Alone In The Dark because I couldn't get through the horrible voice acting and glitches. It's on my backlog though so maybe I'll pop it on Halloween but no promises.

• Like 1

I see your point of view , you can have more fun sometimes in  a worse game than in a better one , it happens .

Now , maybe it's time to finally suggest you a platinum to work on , what you say , huh?

@Schlumpfkiller7, suggest for you to go back after so long time a give another chance to Gravity Rush or Resonance of Fate .

@Terra , for you i recommend Deadly Premonition Director's Cut , looks like an awfuk game at fiirst glance but give it a chance and it will grow on your heart . My best average game ever . So good memories from Greenvale peaceful and amusing town and his citizens . 

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2017 at 10:34 PM, DarkSoleride said:

Destiny it is pretty easy if you get the Flawless Raider trophy out the way and align yourself with a clan. 

Quite a backlog you have there. I would probably recommend ratchet and clank 3. I had a blast revisiting this game from my ps2 days, pretty easy also. 

You will also also wish you never started Medal of Honor. Talking from personal experience it is my most ball-ache-y play in my collection, purely because of fire controller. Not the best of games either