Advise the next plat to the person above you

F1 2016 think the hardest trophy has been patched aswell, for completing a full race with everything set to manual, even flashbacks are turned off, oh god if only I could use gears in car games?

22 minutes ago, GhostRush37 said:

Destiny

Very tough plat, I've never played it and probably never would but heard u need a very good strong team for a very tough trophy? Hope u do it good luck mate? and no teabaging? heard there's a lot of that on destiny.

43 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

F1 2016 think the hardest trophy has been patched aswell, for completing a full race with everything set to manual, even flashbacks are turned off, oh god if only I could use gears in car games?

Very tough plat, I've never played it and probably never would but heard u need a very good strong team for a very tough trophy? Hope u do it good luck mate? and no teabaging? heard there's a lot of that on destiny.

Deadlight dude, you can do it!

Just now, Bumperklever said:

Deadlight dude, you can do it!

I can't it's a broken mess the floor disappears in certain levels 1 or 2 hit deaths, no wonder it's called nightmare mode, it's just one I will have to give into, unless they add checkpoints to each act, if u plated that game I take my hat of to you? it also ruined my 128 none stop plat run damn game, only cool thing about that game is the trophies are named after 1980's pop songs?

Just now, Kent10201 said:

Horizon Zero Dawn

Uncharted on the vita?

Just now, TristanBrown17 said:

@afc-razor-84 Definitely finish OlliOlli2, it's tough, but a good one to finish!

Dust an elsain tail, fantastic game wish they made a sequel. Olliolli 2 cost me a control pad I'll have to think about that one mat?

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Dust an elsain tail, fantastic game wish they made a sequel. Olliolli 2 cost me a control pad I'll have to think about that one mat?

Mate*

Just now, B1rvine said:

Assassin's Creed IV

I see you've platted several of the other AC games, and this one is the most fun in my opinion.

Pixeljunk shooter I'll even boost the mp trophies with u if u like I already have them but I'm always willing to lend a helping hand out to a fellow trophy hunter?

• Like 1

Just now, DoctorDrPepper said:

Go back and get the platinum for Hotline Miami. Just for it's style alone, it's one of my favorite games of the decade.

Sly cooper thieves in time and then cross save it with your PS3 ding double plat?

Just now, DoctorDrPepper said:

Go back and get the platinum for Hotline Miami. Just for it's style alone, it's one of my favorite games of the decade.

Very hard is hotline Miami, I might go back to it one day? What about the sequel is it just as good or better Yet?