Advise the next plat to the person above you

If you are looking for something old in your list, do GoW1 or 2. Those challenges really aren't that bad and GoW1 5 hr run is super easy with unlimited magic skin. If you want something new, finish FF15. I never played FF but it sounds like all that's left for you to do is beat a big ass turtle to get that plat.

Finishing HZD very soon and then gonna do ME: Andromeda when it comes out. Please suggest one of these: Dishonored 1 (PS4), DBZ Xenoverse 1(PS4), DMC 1, 2, 3, or Tomb Raider (PS3)

2 hours ago, Terra said:

BioShock 2. I've heard it has a damn good story. 

Resicentce on the vita I see your missing just the one mp trophy? i have the plat myself but I'd be willing to download it again and help u out mate no problem? If not then battlefield 1 because I'm about to start it myself, send a friend request to me if u are interested in what I've said.

On 8 March 2017 at 6:44 PM, Hemiak said:

Teslagrad. I actually really enjoyed that game. Or do Sly 4 if you want something easy(er) and quick. 

And don't forget to double up your sly 4 plat with the vita via cross save? U can also use the vita for a treasure map but simply pressing the L button on the vita and then u can grab the collectables so much easier defo do sly 4