Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

16,111 posts in this topic

Maybe finishing these God of War games? You're almost there i think, and these are good games to play!

9 minutes ago, HerrSandman said:

Go for Day of the tentacle and Jak ll. Pretty fun games and both are easy to plat

I'm going to have to say Jak II because of your comment now! Find the Precursors! :jaymon:

Just now, XNightHawkX1 said:

Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne. Obvious choices for you! 

U have so many games that are good unfinished! But I'd say far cry 3 I'd even help u with the co op, if not then definitely cod 4 remastered.

You should get Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag plat. It's been sitting where it is for a long while.

On 16/03/2017 at 5:41 PM, Bullstomp said:

Alot to select from but I will suggest "Deadly Tower of Monsters". Hella fun, hella easy and such great humor!

I'll make a start on that and Rapture since they'll be the ones that everyone will suggest to me.

Also for person above not many to choose from so id have to say either Shadow Of the Colossus or Rogue Legacy!

Edited by dharmaoutlaw

Just now, dharmaoutlaw said:

I'll make a start on that and Rapture since they'll be the ones that everyone will suggest to me.

Also for person above not many to choose from so id have to say either Shadow Of the Colossus or Rogue Legacy!

I'd say family guy because you are so close to the platinum, if not then heavy rain because it's a fantastic game that I would plat again again again if I could🤗

Uncharted 4, cause it's one of the best games 2016 and a quite easy platinum (only the dlc trophies are really hard though)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, you're so close to the platinum!

@Lucas: Nfs Hot Pursuit. Even without DLC, it's a long but easy Plat :)

Edited by K_Groove_NL

You're so close to Double Dragon 4's plat. I think you should be doing that next.

Just now, gerboize said:

You're so close to Double Dragon 4's plat. I think you should be doing that next.

It's a tough one as your playing every thing in sight🤔 So I'd say gta vice city if not get some of that batman dlc done it's not a plat but it has some fantastic dlc packs.

Give Splatterhouse another go!

1 hour ago, gerboize said:

Trying as I'm posting this. It's really hard to get through the tower solo. Highest I've gotten was like.. 78 :D

Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Very close to platinum :)

Teslagrad.