Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Ratchet and Clank Full force Frontal...  I actually took a break from this because I couldn't get use to the controls and the amount of enemies but I stopped my other games and devoted myself to that and at the end I actually really enjoyed it (solo) :)

Rise of the tomb raider .. i have the same problem with the score attak

20 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

First of all, impressive trophy hunting! If you want a challenge The Evil Within. I'm nearing the platinum and Akumu is brutal. Brilliant game ?

Not so much choice, since you've got platinum for most of your game (congrats!). I'll go with The Last Guardian, because it seems an amazing game and I would like to play soon

You should go for the Transistor plat. Its fast, easy and super fun. Just love music in that game :)

And i can see, you got stuck with dead star just like me. It is constant reminder that i will never reach 100% complition :/

Edited by Wiktor1703
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LeoNick85 said:

Not so much choice, since you've got platinum for most of your game (congrats!). I'll go with The Last Guardian, because it seems an amazing game and I would like to play soon

I played through that game 4 times trying to catch Trico poo and it wasn't happening, so I gave up! May go back to it at some point.

2 hours ago, Wiktor1703 said:

You should go for the Transistor plat. Its fast, easy and super fun. Just love music in that game :)

And i can see, you got stuck with dead star just like me. It is constant reminder that i will never reach 100% complition :/

U should go for tomb raider definitive edition. Even though the multiplayer is repetitive.

1 minute ago, Warpedsavior said:

I advise you to go for... The Last Guardian.

Person below me please recommend something other then Dark Souls 3.

Sorry we posted at the same time. U should plat severed is an amazing game in my opinion.