Advise the next plat to the person above you

6 minutes ago, Gate_Guard said:

The last of us :D i think you are really close to plat it.

God of War! The speedrun isn't that bad and you can make a save on a USB stick before you kill Ares and then use that to grind out the orbs for weapon upgrades after you've gotten the Speed of J Mac trophy:) 

PS No Portal 2 for me(I'm just waiting for my co-op partner to get the game again)

Edited by KillerUni12

9 minutes ago, KillerUni12 said:

God of War! The speedrun isn't that bad and you can make a save on a USB stick before you kill Ares and then use that to grind out the orbs for weapon upgrades after you've gotten the Speed of J Mac trophy:) 

PS No Portal 2 for me(I'm just waiting for my co-op partner to get the game again)

Diablo III ! Last grind left and you're done!

@Nishikino Maki 

If you still have your ps3 I suggest RE5 since you are only a few trophies away from the platinum. If not Tales from the Borderlands is a really good game and super easy since it is a Tales game.

PS: Sorry for whoever decides my next plat. I'm still pretty new to trophy hunting, and I inherited a LOT of games from family members.?

Edited by ZombHunter13

11 hours ago, Milkyrobb said:

Not much to chose. LBP2 could be hard, But Try it. Maybe you can find enough players for your Level in the PSN Profiles community. 

Finish up Infamous Second Son, you've just got the second play through to do and expert could be annoying but in all honesty it wasn't that bad. 

Go finish off either Digimon: Cyber Sleuth, since you're so close to the platinum, or Sonic Generations like I did recently, which isn't too hard to do except for the final boss without getting hit. (I recommend those even though the rest of the Anime club would have said P4G :P)

ICO, you only have the speedrun left and it's honestly not as hard as it may appear at first glance. I was absolutely dreading it but ended up doing it first try and even died against the final boss, losing a bunch of time there.