Advise the next plat to the person above you

Super Rude Bear Resurrection, it's the only unplatted game on your profile.

4 hours ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Super Meat Boy! - if you can do Zombie Boy and Girl Boy, you only need to push a little further for Impossible Boy. You can do it (:!

Not sure if it'll be my next plat, but I plan to earn Impossible Boy asap. Most of dark world Cotton Alley levels are easy if I follow the right strategy without screwing, just a few of them are tricky, just like it happened to me with previous worlds. I know I can plat this game, it'd nice if I get Impossible Boy in a matter of hours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

I don't even own that though?

L.A Noire once you're done with Re:CoM

Does it really matter if you have it or not? The opening post doesn't really say anything about it. And I'm planning on finishing up LA Noire at some point, but it won't be #200, because that will be Barbie.

Fenix Furia

Assuming that you're wrapping up Xenoverse, this will be an odd pick, but i'd go for GTA IV. The story is probably the best of all the games, but the MP trophies kind of suck.

And to anyone recommending me a platinum, please don't recommend Wolverine or Arkham City :P

43 minutes ago, VikDarkbomb said:

Assuming that you're wrapping up Xenoverse, this will be an odd pick, but i'd go for GTA IV. The story is probably the best of all the games, but the MP trophies kind of suck.

And to anyone recommending me a platinum, please don't recommend Wolverine or Arkham City :P

Go for GTA IV or CoD:WaW

Edited by MnVikingsFan34