Advise the next plat to the person above you

@LoneliestPanda

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.
The game is quite long due to an abundance of side missions ans stuff, and it has been rushed to completion due to some disputes between Konami and Hideo Kojima, but overall it's a decent game and it's not too hard to Platinium.
For me the hardest things to reach the platinum were:
1. Highest difficulty Sehalanthropus (Final Boss) fight.
2. Mission where Quiet can not get injured at all while there's an abundance of agroed enemies (Only mission I used a guide for ... I'm ashamed ;( )
3. Building and disposing a Nuke before anyone online would steal it.

The game gets significantly easier after you get a gunsmith which allows you to customize all guns and equipment PER PART giving you access to stuff like Suppressed tranquillizer sniper rifles or suppressed stunning SMG's or assault rifles ...

Good luck and don't forget to have fun.

Edited by PiotrekHenry

1 hour ago, PiotrekHenry said:

@LoneliestPanda

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.
The game is quite long due to an abundance of side missions ans stuff, and it has been rushed to completion due to some disputes between Konami and Hideo Kojima, but overall it's a decent game and it's not too hard to Platinium.
For me the hardest things to reach the platinum were:
1. Highest difficulty Sehalanthropus (Final Boss) fight.
2. Mission where Quiet can not get injured at all while there's an abundance of agroed enemies (Only mission I used a guide for ... I'm ashamed ;( )
3. Building and disposing a Nuke before anyone online would steal it.

The game gets significantly easier after you get a gunsmith which allows you to customize all guns and equipment PER PART giving you access to stuff like Suppressed tranquillizer sniper rifles or suppressed stunning SMG's or assault rifles ...

Good luck and don't forget to have fun.

the amount of times I've tried (and wanted to do the platinum) but it is in my backlog so here's hoping I'll get there one day!

@Soneto dying light, fairly easy one