Advise the next plat to the person above you

Borderlands the Pre Sequel. I 100% that a year or two back and it's one of the funner of the Borderlands games imo. Heck if ya need some help with that one send me a message, I might be down to help if you ask nicely....although some of the claptrap dlc trophies are an absolute pain in the ass like that trophy that requires you to do the mutator with all it's different settings. Do you know how many times I grinded the first mission on legendary vault hunter mode to get to the point were I could blitz those challenges on the normal difficulty. God they were just as bad as racking up miles in Gran Turismo 6 and I still have to do another 2000 miles in that game for the platinum.... 

I'm getting slightly off topic talking about dlc trophies so instead I will say this. Challenger is probably the hardest trophy you have yet to get. Everything else in comparison is actually pretty simple if not extremely tedious and will take a bit of a grind (the claptrap character trophy will be the longest grind if you haven't started a save with him yet, you need to be at least level 30 and one of the vault hunter exe only occurs in a co op game so there's that aswell). I say challenger would be the hardest since I found it to be the hardest for myself, mainly because some of the challenges would be based on random situations occurring, the type that you the player have no control over those challenges bogged me down to the point that it was the last trophy I got before the platinum. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2896-borderlands-the-pre-sequel/silnev?order=date Heck unlike the guide which says you'll most likely get the sword in the stone trophy last I got that before the level 50 trophy (yay me :P)....So yeah the pre sequel get out there and get that platinum. 

Also good job on getting 100 platinums. :D 

Edited by silnev

Well hot damn ? You've certainly got a few options at hand ( I don't mean that it a bad way mind you xD) and a lot of good ones at that too!

This could all really depend on what you're feeling at the moment (want a challenging  plat, want a easy peasy plat, fps, platformer etc. etc.) but from what I could gather I would say finishing up AC 2 might not be a bad call. 

Might just be my own fond nostalgia of the game, but I remember it as being a game with a fantastic story, atmosphere, gameplay with was far improved from the first, and for the most part not that hard trophies. You might need to grab a guide for those pesky feathers though (perhaps the animus puzzles too?) but apart from that the plat shouldn't be too hard, nor annoying :)

• Like 1