Advise the next plat to the person above you

Doom 3, it is better to play it with the lights out.

On 2018-1-19 at 8:29 PM, HerrSandman said:

@Deceptrox

It's pretty hard to recommend a plat for a completionist, but i'll try.

Finish up God of war 1 on ps3, then go for 2 and 3, you also have Batman arkham asylum, LA Noire and Heavy rain waiting on your backlog, pretty easy plat's, go for then after the GOW weekend.

And since you like to suffer a bit for some plats (judging for super meat boy, gratz on that) and are a fan of MGS, go for Metal gear solid 4, should be fun at least.

Unfortunately, I don't have my God of War Collection disc with me, I'll take it back from the friend who has it sometime this year though. 

MGS4 will most likely be a milestone, not sure if 125th or 150th plat.

I will focus on Shadow of the Colossus' plat first as I'm one trophy away from the plat.

6 minutes ago, omarbanzai said:

According to your profile, it seems pointless to recommend you a plat since you seem to already be working on most of them :-D

I'm just going to cheer for you and wish you get your completion rate as close to 100% as possible!

I would go for Kingdom Hearts. It's mostly grinding nite and one proud playthrough but it should be do-able

7 minutes ago, omarbanzai said:

According to your profile, it seems pointless to recommend you a plat since you seem to already be working on most of them :-D

I'm just going to cheer for you and wish you get your completion rate as close to 100% as possible!

Gravity Rush Or Kingdom Hearts

And Since You Love Persona 5 You Really Need To Try Persona 4 Golden

2 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

I would go for Kingdom Hearts. It's mostly grinding nite and one proud playthrough but it should be do-able

Horizon Zero Dawn Short And Enjoyable Game And Plat