Advise the next plat to the person above you

8 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

Yes I started Smart As 2 weeks after the servers closed, I was so fucking pissed off when I found out it was unobtainable :/ 
But Modern Warfare 2 is on my backlog list along with Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 1 :) 

I'm bad at fighting games but I will be looking into this at some point... I'm looking at Metal Gear Rising for my 150th Plat and Max Payne 3 for my 200th so maybe Mortal Kombat can follow on after that xD 

tbh finish COD series asap, servers might not stay up for long....especially games that came out 10 years ago..

Also are you going to do AW on ps3?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Van-Helsings said:

tbh finish COD series asap, servers might not stay up for long....especially games that came out 10 years ago..

Also are you going to do AW on ps3?

It's Activision, not Sony... besides theres still activity on COD servers so I think I have time yet. I do actually have Advanced Warfare on PS3 but not being good at FPS games anyway, I just can't summon the energy to install and play it 

25 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

It's Activision, not Sony... besides theres still activity on COD servers so I think I have time yet. I do actually have Advanced Warfare on PS3 but not being good at FPS games anyway, I just can't summon the energy to install and play it 

cool cause im gonna start it after i finish kz3, gonna need people to do the zombies stuffs and dlcs with

2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

@Van-Helsings KIllzone 3 since the servers are going down in 5 weeks. 

cod remastered

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raigz12 said:

Definitely inFamous, a great game although be prepared for that one last blast shard you can't seem to find

Hotline Miami, fun and easy.

If you have any trouble on a level, just watch a YouTube video and copy what they do.

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up