Advise the next plat to the person above you

I absolutely loved FFXII on PS2, and see you aren't very far into the game. Being the fanboy that I am, I feel like it's some sort of duty of mine to push you to completing that. Don't have the platinum in PS4 version, but have completed the Sky Pirates Den several times over, and there was nothing more satisfying than that back in the day even before the days of "official" trophy systems; can't imagine the feeling of earning that shiny platinum after going through similar motions (only with actual trophies!) is any less amazing, so go forth and make me proud!

On February 14, 2018 at 11:46 AM, iamjax said:

I absolutely loved FFXII on PS2, and see you aren't very far into the game. Being the fanboy that I am, I feel like it's some sort of duty of mine to push you to completing that. Don't have the platinum in PS4 version, but have completed the Sky Pirates Den several times over, and there was nothing more satisfying than that back in the day even before the days of "official" trophy systems; can't imagine the feeling of earning that shiny platinum after going through similar motions (only with actual trophies!) is any less amazing, so go forth and make me proud!

I plan on plating it this year for sure ! Its the only FF i didnt like dat much back on the day. But this time i must gettin through it