Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,530 posts in this topic

Destiny 2 or Monster Hunter. Knock them out while the games are still fresh in your head. 

12 hours ago, Soneto said:

Dead Rising

Urgh, you're probably right, really should finish this one off .. I'm just not looking forward to the monotonous grind that is "7 day survivor" which is basically more of a endurance run of "hope your ps4 doesn't crash and burn in the 13 something consecutive hours you'll have it running for" kind of thing X___X

4 hours ago, FaTaLKiLL1 said:

Destiny 2 or Monster Hunter. Knock them out while the games are still fresh in your head. 

Honestly looks like you'll have some multiplayer grinding ahead of you no matter what I suggest so I'll recommend ones I've done myself. Either go for BF Hardline, since you'll either have to simply unlock the guns through a bit of grinding (can recommend blood money for those reputation challenges) or you could get lucky and pick them up from a dead enemy and get the kills that way (unlikely but possible) 

Your other option in my opinion would be GTA V. You've got a little bit of collectible hunting to finish up in single player but other than that you've got to grind away at mp for that level 100 ... yay

From your list I'd  say Dead Rising (Ive never played it so don't  know if it's  any good however) but you're  so close to that new shiny plat!

13 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

From your list I'd  say Dead Rising (Ive never played it so don't  know if it's  any good however) but you're  so close to that new shiny plat!

Go plat Darksiders, that's one I need to go back and finish myself. 

Welcome Park. It's easy and short (1-2/10, 2 hours). And you already have some of the trophies. If you want to complete your old incomplete games, I'd say it would be a nice start.

The only difficult trophies can easily solved by some programs or websites you can find online, unless you can solve them yourself. Just check the trophy guide :)

Edit: I just realized that I'd better be suggesting a plat. So my suggestion is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Looks like you're playing the remastered edition of the second game. And you only need a crushing playthrough for this one :)

Edited by emboliformis
platinum

guna go with Rime. Just done it myself and did not expect it to be so good. Really enjoyable game and it's free so why not 😁

1 hour ago, Soneto said:

Resident Evil 5

Mirror's Edge, difficult but it'll be so satisying to finish👌

5 hours ago, dude_zavala said:

Mirror's Edge, difficult but it'll be so satisying to finish👌

^ Kingdom Hearts 🤗

56 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

^ Kingdom Hearts 🤗

It should be a criminal offense you haven't plat Dragon's Crown :P

Also Crash 2, you're close!

51 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

It should be a criminal offense you haven't plat Dragon's Crown :P

Also Crash 2, you're close!

Based on your sense of humor I am really surprised you have yet to complete Saint's Row III or IV, those games are fairly easy and fun as hell.  

Get crackin'! ☺

You need to go for the original Bioshock. I'm assuming you played it on another system, but Rapture is worth revisiting.

6 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Destiny 1 or Nioh

Mass Effect, shame to see it sitting there like that!