Advise the next plat to the person above you

12 hours ago, Soneto said:

Dead Rising

Urgh, you're probably right, really should finish this one off .. I'm just not looking forward to the monotonous grind that is "7 day survivor" which is basically more of a endurance run of "hope your ps4 doesn't crash and burn in the 13 something consecutive hours you'll have it running for" kind of thing X___X

4 hours ago, FaTaLKiLL1 said:

Destiny 2 or Monster Hunter. Knock them out while the games are still fresh in your head. 

Honestly looks like you'll have some multiplayer grinding ahead of you no matter what I suggest so I'll recommend ones I've done myself. Either go for BF Hardline, since you'll either have to simply unlock the guns through a bit of grinding (can recommend blood money for those reputation challenges) or you could get lucky and pick them up from a dead enemy and get the kills that way (unlikely but possible) 

Your other option in my opinion would be GTA V. You've got a little bit of collectible hunting to finish up in single player but other than that you've got to grind away at mp for that level 100 ... yay

• Like 1

Welcome Park. It's easy and short (1-2/10, 2 hours). And you already have some of the trophies. If you want to complete your old incomplete games, I'd say it would be a nice start.

The only difficult trophies can easily solved by some programs or websites you can find online, unless you can solve them yourself. Just check the trophy guide :)

Edit: I just realized that I'd better be suggesting a plat. So my suggestion is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Looks like you're playing the remastered edition of the second game. And you only need a crushing playthrough for this one :)

Edited by emboliformis
platinum

51 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

It should be a criminal offense you haven't plat Dragon's Crown :P

Also Crash 2, you're close!

Based on your sense of humor I am really surprised you have yet to complete Saint's Row III or IV, those games are fairly easy and fun as hell.  

Get crackin'! ☺