Some I can think of,

Absolute drift

Beyond 2 souls

Claire

Destroy all humans 1 and 2

Just cause 3

Transistor

Ghostbusters 

Dungeon punks.... Many many more and growing.

You should get the crash 2 plat, I think I've mentioned it before ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Too fookin long lol.

Some I can think of,

Absolute drift

Beyond 2 souls

Claire

Destroy all humans 1 and 2

Just cause 3

Transistor

Ghostbusters 

Dungeon punks.... Many many more and growing.

You should get the crash 2 plat, I think I've mentioned it before 1f602.png

It's a long list indeed, like a short piece of the pie, hehe. I would say go for Claire, since I've seen lot's of achievers as of lately ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cuckie said:

I mean I would advice you a game to plat, IF ANY OF THEM WERE NOT FINISHED haha.

For real though, quite an incredible profile you got there! I see you haven't played Tales from the Borderlands yet. Ever considered getting it? You seem to have enjoyed the Borderlands franchise in general! It's not a challenging game but adds to the "lore" pretty well imo :) 

Edited by Suparichie123
  • Like 1

On 22.8.2018 at 2:22 PM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Motorstorm Apocalypse.  You'll have to get on the mp trophies in the next 5 days if you want the plat, servers close on the 27th.  You can get to level 40 very fast with 2 controllers solo though and the other trophies are not hard to get at all ;)

@I need more BIOSHOCK Hey man, thanks a lot for letting me know! I completely forgot about that game since 11 year old me decided that it was too hard for him haha. Just got the MP trophies today, and the SP ones don't look too bad =) Not going for it now, but I'll definitely keep it in mind!

Oh also @Soneto: Your profile is too perfect to actually recommend anything besides the stuff already mentioned! Some advice I'd give you though is to sort your trophy cabinet a bit :D Maybe bring all the soulsborne collection in order! Like Demons souls > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3 > Bloodborne. Such an awesome list deservers some more recognitzion if you ask me!

10 minutes ago, Suparichie123 said:

@I need more BIOSHOCK Hey man, thanks a lot for letting me know! I completely forgot about that game since 11 year old me decided that it was too hard for him haha. Just got the MP trophies today, and the SP ones don't look too bad =) Not going for it now, but I'll definitely keep it in mind!

Oh also @Soneto: Your profile is too perfect to actually recommend anything besides the stuff already mentioned! Some advice I'd give you though is to sort your trophy cabinet a bit :D Maybe bring all the soulsborne collection in order! Like Demons souls > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3 > Bloodborne. Such an awesome list deservers some more recognitzion if you ask me!

^ Def. Sound Shapes ?

• Like 1