Advise the next plat to the person above you

6 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

snip

Honestly, anything, lol.

But you’ve somewhat recently played PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, and servers go offline in a day. Don’t know if you did the online yet but I’ll just recommend this one for you.

Edited by B1rvine

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Honestly, anything, lol.

But you’ve somewhat recently played PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, and servers go offline in a day. Don’t know if you did the online yet but I’ll just recommend this one for you.

^ Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, though not a :platinum:. It's a fun game to 100% ?

9 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Honestly, anything, lol.

Thanks for the heads up got all the mp trophies now lol

1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Devil may cry

Also final fantasy type zero it’s a good game and a super easy plat if you use the exploits for leveling.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, piualan90 said:

oh man, forgot I have that one, I hate those challenges hahah will get it one day. 

Well, i know how long the grind for 11th lvl of Awesomenedd takes, so while i'm working out for it, it just means daily and weekly challenges currently. Working on Sound Shapes mostly now.

So while you got recommendation, i'll recommend you doing Sound Shapes, it has crap ton of silver trophies which requires copying image from guide and if you don't have DLC's i think they're on promotion now.

To another user, feel free to skip me and give recommendation for sn3akysaxo, he didn't got one.