Advise the next plat to the person above you

Here's a few ideas:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

It's an easy plat if you use a guide. Fun game as well.

Also, Batman: Arkham Asylum & Knight. Asylum's combat challenges are pretty easy once you figure out how to abuse the triple batarang + ground & pound move to rack up points. People on YouTube showed me some interesting strategies to simplify things.

Knight is pretty easy if you get the DLC. All the DLC combat challenges can count towards the base games challenge star trophies.

Friday the 13th you are so close yet so far from the plat lol

3 hours ago, Harris7123 said:

Here's a few ideas:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

It's an easy plat if you use a guide. Fun game as well.

Also, Batman: Arkham Asylum & Knight. Asylum's combat challenges are pretty easy once you figure out how to abuse the triple batarang + ground & pound move to rack up points. People on YouTube showed me some interesting strategies to simplify things.

Knight is pretty easy if you get the DLC. All the DLC combat challenges can count towards the base games challenge star trophies.

9 hours ago, Suparichie123 said:

@I need more BIOSHOCK Dirt 3! You have the worst part behind you, which is online. The singleplayer can be a bit tough at times, but it's such a solid Rally game! I just got the plat for it though, so I might be a bit biased haha. In case you need some help with the online DLC trophies hit me up!

Why thanks you kind sir, tbh ill probably never bother with the dlc as the only way to get it is to buy the disc version special edition and it ain't cheap. Got the game free on plus so just see no point paying stupid money for a few trophies. Thanks much for the offer though. You should plat bloodborne, one of the best games I've ever played hands down! 

@K_Groove_NL may I recommend crash 2 haha :)

13 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

BOI! The new God of War, because this masterpiece deserves better than to rot away uncompleted in your backlog. It also is a very easy platinum, with the fights against the Valkyries being the only thing resembling a challenge.

You only have 3 uncompleted games (well done btw) and I haven't played any of them but from looking at the rarities of the platinums I'd say GTA3 is your best bet. Although it seems like you're already working on it and will probably have it in no time haha! I remember GTA3 being a blast on the PS2 back in the day.

• Like 1