Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,521 posts in this topic

Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I guess I'm going with Prince Of Persia. Ah, the good ol' days.

Go for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus as you seem to be playing that and you've pretty much got the plat in most of your other games besides really hard ones

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Ha. You have like 3 games uncompleted. Pretty impressive. Im gonna go with Borderlands 2 since that is a very fun game...

Go for Dragon Age Origins, it's a fun game with lots of replay value.

That is an impressive trophy log! But go for Borderlands 2, which you probably already are, well it is a great game! 

Thnx, yeah l'm already going for Borderlands 2. You should go for Dragon's Dogma, It's a great game with a nice :platinum:

Thnx for the vote of confidence :) .So many great games to advise: Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Dragon's Dogma and Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time. Can't choose between them so I'll advise you to get them all :D

Either continue with Borderlands 2 or maybe go back to Assassins Creed series.

A New game please, not a clean up as in the progress of cleaning up my trophies!

Edited by RedBullLordy

You are close to Gran Turismo 5 go for it! You'll have yourself a platinum to be proud of :)

You seem to have many game you really should complete. Go for Gravity Rush, it has a great story and good game-play.

For you I recommend Remeber Me, it's really easy (I can tell from the trophies.)  good luck.

it looks like you stil have a lot of games you still have to play, i suggest far cry 3 and the walking dead

they are both really and they are pretty easy platinums 

AC Brotherhood...only 2 trophies remaining

@straysheep87

Tomb Raider, some people don't know this, but you don't have to prestige online 3 times anymore in multiplayer for those trophies, they made that character you used to have to buy at prestige 3 not necessary anymore If I remember the news correctly. So you just have to get to level 60 by grinding in private matches  ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Tomb Raider, some people don't know this, but you don't have to prestige online 3 times anymore in multiplayer for those trophies, they made that character you used to have to buy at prestige 3 not necessary anymore If I remember the news correctly. So you just have to get to level 60 by grinding in private matches  ;)

Those online trophies are a major pain, even with this "prestige thing", but I definitely go to this plat this year ;)

You should plat Bioshock Infinite, you're almost there, just go for the annoying 1999's mode.

EDIT: castlehomid99, sorry to overpost you, so to the person below me, what plat you advise to him? 

https://psnprofiles.com/castlehominid99

Edited by straysheep87

Beyond Two Souls

Either Sly Cooper Thieves in Time or Resident Evil 5

Those online trophies are a major pain, even with this "prestige thing", but I definitely go to this plat this year ;)

You should plat Bioshock Infinite, you're almost there, just go for the annoying 1999's mode.

EDIT: castlehomid99, sorry to overpost you, so to the person below me, what plat you advise to him? 

https://psnprofiles.com/castlehominid99

Go for Mass Effect.