Advise the next plat to the person above you

@straysheep87

Tomb Raider, some people don't know this, but you don't have to prestige online 3 times anymore in multiplayer for those trophies, they made that character you used to have to buy at prestige 3 not necessary anymore If I remember the news correctly. So you just have to get to level 60 by grinding in private matches  ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Tomb Raider, some people don't know this, but you don't have to prestige online 3 times anymore in multiplayer for those trophies, they made that character you used to have to buy at prestige 3 not necessary anymore If I remember the news correctly. So you just have to get to level 60 by grinding in private matches  ;)

Those online trophies are a major pain, even with this "prestige thing", but I definitely go to this plat this year ;)

You should plat Bioshock Infinite, you're almost there, just go for the annoying 1999's mode.

EDIT: castlehomid99, sorry to overpost you, so to the person below me, what plat you advise to him? 

https://psnprofiles.com/castlehominid99

Edited by straysheep87
  • Like 1

Beyond Two Souls

Either Sly Cooper Thieves in Time or Resident Evil 5

Those online trophies are a major pain, even with this "prestige thing", but I definitely go to this plat this year ;)

You should plat Bioshock Infinite, you're almost there, just go for the annoying 1999's mode.

EDIT: castlehomid99, sorry to overpost you, so to the person below me, what plat you advise to him? 

https://psnprofiles.com/castlehominid99

Go for Mass Effect.

• Like 1