Advise the next plat to the person above you

27 minutes ago, Mr-ttaM said:

That's hard since you already have most of them! Finish up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or grab a copy of Final Fantasy X, XII, or XV if you want something new. :)

Oh man, I would so go for a platinum in Fallout 3 again, go for that one, if you're a fan of those types of games.

4 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Oh man, I would so go for a platinum in Fallout 3 again, go for that one, if you're a fan of those types of games.

Crash bandicoot. Feels so good when u get that platinum. 

Ps. My ocd was going mad with how much 0% games u have. Get em deleted lol

14 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Crash bandicoot. Feels so good when u get that platinum. 

Ps. My ocd was going mad with how much 0% games u have. Get em deleted lol

Even through the mental breakdowns and glitches I'd advise you to get GTA IV, it was very fun.

As for my 0% games I have them listed to see all the boosting session, multiplayer trophies must always go first.

6 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Even through the mental breakdowns and glitches I'd advise you to get GTA IV, it was very fun.

As for my 0% games I have them listed to see all the boosting session, multiplayer trophies must always go first.

Fair enough that pal. Isnt the gta 4 platinum basacly unobtainable now. Ive still got the game and one day i will get that percentage up a bit because it is a good game

2 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Fair enough that pal. Isnt the gta 4 platinum basacly unobtainable now. Ive still got the game and one day i will get that percentage up a bit because it is a good game

You can still get it. You need a good team for Fly the co-op, winning all the game modes for AWP takes around 8 hours, give or take and gaining rank 10 can be done either by doing Team Deathmatch and killing an AFK, or playing Hangma's Noose with a few players. Still takes ages, but I enjoyed it. I know that GTA V isn't obtainable on PS3 without hacks, but GTA IV should still be fine.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

You can still get it. You need a good team for Fly the co-op, winning all the game modes for AWP takes around 8 hours, give or take and gaining rank 10 can be done either by doing Team Deathmatch and killing an AFK, or playing Hangma's Noose with a few players. Still takes ages, but I enjoyed it. I know that GTA V isn't obtainable on PS3 without hacks, but GTA IV should still be fine.

Cheers dude

2 hours ago, Raigz12 said:

Fallout 3, plus all the DLC's if you can, it's a great game

You should go for LBP on PS3 since the servers are still online, but that might not remain so for a while + the game is fun as hell solo, but even more so with friends.

12 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Welcome Park, pretty fun and fast to do. Plus a reason to play your Vita.

Dead By Daylight - Despite the shit it gets for the unfortunate people that happen to roam in that community, you will definitely feel satisfied once you've gotten the Platinum. One of the best games I have ever played on both PS4 and PC, honestly.