Advise the next plat to the person above you

From your list, I recommend:

Dark Souls - Dark Souls is probably one of -the- best games I've ever played. The difficulty is nowhere close to what's acclaimed. That said though, it's good fun :)

Titan Souls - You're fairly close to finishing this one. I don't know much about it, but you've seemed to have great fun in it over 3 days.

don't recommend any Assassin's Creed games though, because while you have played them quite a bit, you don't give off the impression you enjoy them enough to finish them based off your progression history.

From Games you don't own:

Guacamelee 2 - You seem to like to play series, so I think you 'ought to give this one a shot.

Borderlands - You played TotB, so, why not play the first game? It isn't terribly difficult and it's fairly fun with friends.

La Mulana Ex - Since you seem to own a Vita, this is my #2 favorite game of all time. I hope that if you do play through it, you don't look anything up because it's much more fun to solve the puzzles yourself. This one is an indie metroidvania-esque game that is known for its difficulty. It's (IMO) not really that difficult, but hey, to each their own.

On 4/28/2019 at 6:00 PM, Dreggit said:

From your list, I recommend:

Dark Souls - Dark Souls is probably one of -the- best games I've ever played. The difficulty is nowhere close to what's acclaimed. That said though, it's good fun :)

Titan Souls - You're fairly close to finishing this one. I don't know much about it, but you've seemed to have great fun in it over 3 days.

don't recommend any Assassin's Creed games though, because while you have played them quite a bit, you don't give off the impression you enjoy them enough to finish them based off your progression history.

From Games you don't own:

Guacamelee 2 - You seem to like to play series, so I think you 'ought to give this one a shot.

Borderlands - You played TotB, so, why not play the first game? It isn't terribly difficult and it's fairly fun with friends.

La Mulana Ex - Since you seem to own a Vita, this is my #2 favorite game of all time. I hope that if you do play through it, you don't look anything up because it's much more fun to solve the puzzles yourself. This one is an indie metroidvania-esque game that is known for its difficulty. It's (IMO) not really that difficult, but hey, to each their own.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

You got this! ?

On 5/1/2019 at 5:20 AM, Spaz said:

Watch Dogs

I don’t know how active the online is these days.

?? I've done both Watch Dogs??

On 5/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, Angus1343 said:

Definitely Doom. That game is a blast!

Last of Us: Remastered because it is legen.. wait for it...... DARY. Legen-Dary!

1 hour ago, DrDarkWater said:

La Noire, real easy, just takes time

Revisit Dark Souls 3! You're only missing 3 trophies, and given the fact you've been playing Sekiro recently your skills shouldn't have eroded too much since the last time you played.