Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, Yechan said:

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X, or Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. (assuming you picked up at least 4 out of the 6 Lapis in your first playthrough) You got the purification end, which means you can get "Man without Equal" and the rest of the trophies in one NG+ playthrough with using save backups. NG+ is also really easy to speed through. Only annoying part is grinding for all the skills, but it's not the worst grind ever.

1 hour ago, carrot0404 said:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. (assuming you picked up at least 4 out of the 6 Lapis in your first playthrough) You got the purification end, which means you can get "Man without Equal" and the rest of the trophies in one NG+ playthrough with using save backups. NG+ is also really easy to speed through. Only annoying part is grinding for all the skills, but it's not the worst grind ever.

Monster Hunter World

Clean up: Finish off the Witcher 3.  Its a great game for replay value and you only need the main story plus a few miscellaneous to finish up. I also highly recommend the DLC its very good.

Clean up, Grindy Addition:  If you have a little more time, I recommend finishing up Mass Effect.  I know the squad trophies and use the ability/weapon trophies can be a grind but its a sweet platinum to finish up.

Something Easy:  Sly Cooper 3 is a nice relaxing and easy plat to do to finish off that series (I mean there's a 4th one too, but eh.)

Something Challenging:  If you are looking for a bit more of a challenge: Kingdom Come Deliverance is a great game for it. I will admit its not for everyone, and is rather long winded, but I find it really an enjoyable undertaking. 

• Like 1

On 23/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, Nikythekiller98 said:

Persona 5, a FANTASTIC game

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

My main reasoning behind this is due to it’s DLC being on sale at the moment, so pick it up while you have the chance. Definitely not worth picking up at full price, that’s for sure. It’s also one of the better entries from the PlayStation 3 era, really enjoyable game.